Quick Tip to combating AI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Tip to combating AI

There back to their old tricks at headshotting you at 500 meters. I have notice they react much more to "suppressive fire", and by react I mean its more effective now than it was before. Remember if this is your goal do not concentrate on one target and spread your fire out.

Re: Quick Tip to combating AI

I have to echo John on this. Unlike ArmA 2 where we had to script in suppression effects it's already in the alpha. Also unlike ArmA 2, the ai can aim. You have to remember we are fighting another conventional force. They were "trained" just like you. Gone are the days of taking 30 seconds to line up a shot. When in contact put immediate fire downrange to get their heads down. One they are pinned, then you can start making precise shots. But first and foremost, lead. And lots of it. In the air. Flying right at them. Make them cower in fear!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Accuracy by volume? Love it.

Comment

As we teach in TGU, when in contact , the number 1 goal is to win the firefight against the enemy by suppressing him and allowing you to manoeuvre to kill him. Thanks for the heads up John.
        sigpic

Former Pathfinder
        Former ARMA Admin
        Former ARMA TGU instructor
        Former TGU Headmaster
        Current Noob
        Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Spot on, find, fix, kill. Make them keep their head down.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X