Back to TG after a long while!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to TG after a long while!

hey folks, im back after a long break. wasnt involved for too long when i found you folks last year, but still had lots of fun playing on the bravo server.

the reason i left was i had a house sale, big move, i have a total of 4 kids including a new one in the mean time.. WOW.

now i just want to get back into ARMA! lots has happened since ive been gone. ive played a bit of dayZ, just got A3 alpha, liking it so far. but im in need of getting back to the awsome involvement in the multiplayer world. probably start out again on the basic server
    mess around a bit with the arma3 alpha with you guys, problem is im green again on this site so ill do a bit of re-reading then see you folks out there!

Re: Back to TG after a long while!

Welcome back. jump in anywhere , don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.

Comment

hey thanks, just got back onto the TS server... endless channels for so many games... but no one online!! where is everyone!?

Comment

Not sure what timezone your in, but you asked that at 1:30 am new York and 6:30am London. Give it a few hours:)
        sigpic

Former Pathfinder
        Former ARMA Admin
        Former ARMA TGU instructor
        Former TGU Headmaster
        Current Noob
        Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Originally posted by bolagnaise View Post
          Not sure what timezone your in, but you asked that at 1:30 am new York and 6:30am London. Give it a few hours:)
          Yes, youre right, I am in Pacific Standard Time, so its to be expected. but a year ago when i was playing Alpha, there were always people on, even late PST

Comment

You are right above me here in Seattle , there was still a few on the Arma 3 server when I left but I am one of the few west coast guys in Arma.

Comment

Welcome back. I think the ARMA 3 Alpha is going to be very popular for the near future. Hope to see you on later today or tonight.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Back to TG after a long while!

Hello & Welcome back!

The playing field have been levelled. We're all getting used to A3Alpha.

Jump in!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X