Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New admin joins team - Read all about it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] New admin joins team - Read all about it!

NEW ADMIN ALERT

John Flenaly is no stranger to ArmA and we'd like to welcome him back to the admin team. Lets give him a big ol' noisy welcome. Thanks for taking the job John!

>...
    > Hammer issued...
    > Passwords transmitted...
    > Status: Admin restored.
    > END.
    Attached Files
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: New admin joins team - Read all about it!

Welcome to the team and thanks for stepping up.

Comment

welcome home John

Comment

Hell in a hand basket...

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Welcome John. Good to have you.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Oh no, it's over. For the love of everything ArmA, don't give him admin tools. He's the bane to everything electronic. The server will explode.

Comment

We have installed a John flenaly filter system, his awesomeness can now pass safely through the admin login command without fear of server meltdown.
              sigpic

Former Pathfinder
              Former ARMA Admin
              Former ARMA TGU instructor
              Former TGU Headmaster
              Current Noob
              Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Welcome back to the team!

Comment

I normally don't travel these parts, but when I saw John's name, I could help but look...

Everyone, run to the hills and build sandbags, watch for the blasts, and cover your ears-- its gonna get crazy...

LoL... Have fun responsibly :)

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Were letting a cyborg onto the admin team? Sounds like Robo Cop TG edition. Lets hope it doesn't turn into a Terminator 4 though.
                    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

is he really a cyborg?
                      what's the value of so called "tactics" and "teamwork", when I am better and faster alone?

Comment

He could also be an android. I'd prefer not to find out...
                        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X