Hi, all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, all

It's been a very long time since I've played with you guys. I think it might have been since August or maybe later. I remember lots of good times messing around on MSO Patrol Ops and lots of good missions, often with Dimitrius as leader. (youtube.com/watch?v=4lIrHovSpZU) I remember that I was in the midst of working on my mission for the Bravo server when school started back up. I've been busy with school and band, and I can't seem to enjoy playing ArmA if I know I have school the next day. I've actually been so out of the loop with ArmA and TG that I missed the ArmA III Alpha release. I'm considering getting it, but I've also been saving up for some new tires for my Jeep. :P I'll see about it. I will definitely be getting the full ArmA III, and I'm also looking forward to GTA 5!

To cut to the point, I'm looking forward to hopefully playing with you guys this spring break and summer. I've missed the cool teamwork and tactical yet laid-back style of gameplay. There seems to be a lot of new people, and, as I look through the forums, I can't recognize about 2/3 of the names. Congrats on the growth, TG!

If I can get free, I'll see you guys this spring break! It will probably be like starting over again, due to all the new people and my long absence from ArmA. lol :P

P.S. Anybody remember me? xD I've been lurking for quite a while lately!

Re: Hi, all

welcome back luke.

Comment

Welcome back Luke, I remember you. We are running Arma2 Combined Arms and just started with the Arma3 Alpha last week. If you need help ck the forum area of Armed Assault and hop on TS when you get a chance.

Comment

Hey Luke. Welcome back. Is this peppers brother Luke? Or am I thinking of someone else?
        sigpic

Former Pathfinder
        Former ARMA Admin
        Former ARMA TGU instructor
        Former TGU Headmaster
        Current Noob
        Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Haha, I don't have a brother. I do remember another Luke on here, and I only played with him once. I originally tried to create an account called "Luke", but he beat me to it, lol. From the last I can remember, he isn't around here anymore.

Comment

Welcome back Luke!!!! Good luck with school as well my friend
            Dear Madam,
            I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts, that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.
            I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.
            I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours, to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom.

Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,
            Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...