Arma 3 Lite Giveaway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Arma 3 Lite Giveaway

Got some free Arma3 Lite which I can give away. So this writing will accomplish the following:

1. Mention what features are missing and what features are included in Arma 3 Lite
    2. Give instructions on how to add somebody as friend and gift one of the Arma 3 Lite
    3. Some common sense guidelines to follow when choosing somebody to gift this item.
    4. Preferred method of contacting each other to keep the thread organized.

Remember you don't have to give your Arma 3 Lites away to somebody at TG. You can keep yours, give them to your friends. These following are only a guideline for those who do not know what to do with their giftable Arma3 Lites.

1. Arma 3 Lites will not include any type of multiplayer functionality. But it will have the showcases for a player to try to get a taste of the game in its Alpha state. It can also serve as a test run to see if your system can handle Arma 3 game.

2. Those of you who have the giftable Arma 3 Lites follow the following simple steps:
    • under Community Tab, you go to Profile.
    • on the right side under the drop down menu Actions - click on Inventory.
    • Once there, you can see a button which says Send Gift. Click on that.

Hopefully the steps that follow the above mentioned steps will be easy to interpret.

3. Supporting members will get preference for my giveaways. And then it will be first-come first serve basis.
    4. Use PM on the forums to contact me. Make sure to include your Steam id or email address.

Re: Arma 3 Lite Giveaway

I have 3 to give away as well. Might as well help out TG players. PM me for more.
    Dear Madam,
    I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts, that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.
    I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.
    I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours, to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom.

Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,
    Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I too have 3 to give away (Yay!). PM for details.
      "Only the enemy in front, every other bugger behind."

Comment

I also have 3 to give away, PM me, tell me if you want one then rub my belly and we'll see...
        sigpic

Comment

I also have 3 to give away.
          You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
          So that when they turn their backs on you,
          You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Lol.. Three more from Me!!.. Let me know..
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
            ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I have thrown mine in the ever growing pile also.

Comment

I have a few as well. But mine are way cooler.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I also have 3 to add to the list, and they are free of any multiplayer rashes unlike Dredge's.

Comment

I got one special CRAZI one just PM me for it :P
                    sigpic

warning excessive amounts of caffine may apply... results may vary

Comment

Mine comes with moist towlettes, a few chocolates, and a free vacation to Stratis Island.

Comment

Just a shoutout of thanks to Cyclosarin for the Lite copy, now off to see if my computer can run it.

Former TG-21st
                        Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by MacLeod View Post
                          Just a shoutout of thanks to Cyclosarin for the Lite copy, now off to see if my computer can run it.
                          Your welcome Brother... Hope to see you come to the ARMA side
                          Dear Madam,
                          I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts, that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.
                          I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.
                          I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours, to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom.

Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,
                          Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Got 3 keys.
                            PM me or add me on steam (ghad32)
                            sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
                            [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

I have 2, first come first served :D

PM me or Stream theOzz13

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed