Arma 3 ACRE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma 3 ACRE

hello gentlemen it appears that acre has been released for arma 3, thought I should let you know about it keeping an eye on more updates

Re: Arma 3 ACRE

I hoped it would come out soon, I'll be seeing you gents in game soon
    sigpic

warning excessive amounts of caffine may apply... results may vary

Comment

installed ! Hoorah !
      what's the value of so called "tactics" and "teamwork", when I am better and faster alone?

Comment

Now we are getting somewhere. Im glad they dove right in on this one. The regular game chat works great but I think this just adds that little something extra to make you really feel your there.
        Dear Madam,
        I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts, that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.
        I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.
        I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours, to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom.

Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,
        Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Good, I'm happy that it is in. I'm assuming the server will needed to updated accordingly?

Edit: It's looks like it uses the beta, I'll wait some more.
          "Only the enemy in front, every other bugger behind."

Comment

I played cowboys and Indians and Army when I was a child then I put boots down in Viet Nam 1967 til 1968 during the Tet Offensive, thats when I felt I was really there. No game or mod of a Game will make you feel you are there. Working as a team will only make you feel as though you are there or anywhere for that matter. Don't miss an opportunity to work as a team by being part of a team. Mods come and go but you being part of team will build stronger ties and relationships of fellow comrade of arms then any mod.

Comment

TG Arma 3 Alpha server will remain vanilla. There may eventually be an exception for CBA but that is also unlikely. We have one instance to run and it is our current vanilla offering for Arma.

Acre is still running on our modded A2 server. Enjoy!
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer
              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
              189th Infantry Brigade Member
              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Thank you Unkl! Keep TG ArmA 3 mod free!
                FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Is there a chance to set up an A3 Bravo server for those of us who would like to use ACRE as I think communications would be a little more improved?

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Most likely not, as far as I'm aware we are out of space on the box for more "servers" and to reiterate Unkl we are keeping it vanilla to avoid any unforeseen problems mixing mods and a game still in "Alpha".

Comment

Thanks Unkl for keeping it clean, clear and easy to understand, we will get it when the game and TG are ready for it .

Comment

Originally posted by SARGE View Post
                        I played cowboys and Indians and Army when I was a child then I put boots down in Viet Nam 1967 til 1968 during the Tet Offensive, thats when I felt I was really there. No game or mod of a Game will make you feel you are there. Working as a team will only make you feel as though you are there or anywhere for that matter. Don't miss an opportunity to work as a team by being part of a team. Mods come and go but you being part of team will build stronger ties and relationships of fellow comrade of arms then any mod.
                        I do know what its like to be THERE sir. Desert Storm and 3 tours to Iraq. What I was implying is immersed. Poor choice of wording. Nothing can make you feel in combat other than combat.
                        Dear Madam,
                        I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts, that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.
                        I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.
                        I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours, to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I wasn't trying to correct you personally, just clarification. Salute to you my fellow veteran. I served with the 1st Air Cavalry. Ahn Khe, Phu Bei, Hue, Camp Evans, and finally Ben Hua. (Area spellings might not be correct.).

Comment

No problem my Brother. You were absolutely correct. Nothing in the world can replicate the fear or feeling of combat. I made a very poor choice in verbage and I salute you for pointing it out. God bless you and thank you for your service as well. I served with 1/25 (Stryker, and 2nd SCR (formerly 2 ACR), 11th ACR, 4/4ID, and long gone 6th INF (Lite). Where you with 1/7 Gary Owen by chance?
                            Dear Madam,

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Every time I see that Gary Owen on the 1/7, I can not help thinking of the announcer on "Laugh-In". Sarge will understand, he is old enough.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X