Arma 3 Alpha bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma 3 Alpha bugs

Well my contribution to fix Arma 3 bugs has, I’m happy to report, been resolved by the BIS Dev’s. It wasn’t exactly a game changing bug…might even be put in the category of being an Easter egg. But it’s just not right that a rabbit passes you at 10 fathoms doing 50 knots so I reported it. BTW screen shots are easy with Steam…F12 and you have it. http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=3495 Is anyone else from TG finding and reporting?

Re: Arma 3 Alpha bugs

lol zap. That screenshot is pretty funny. It let me understand exactly what you meant. Way to go. Also I am definitely digging the new signature.

Comment

@B Yes...a picture is worth how many words? Glad you like the new sig. Chief made it as a joke so I told him I was going to use it for awhile. It would be a shame to waste the "Old Salt's" hard work.

Comment

Yes, Zap, you and Chief can flip a quarter to see who I will push first to your Bingo seats.

Comment

Pffffft.....

Comment

Nice bug find Zap and this community is amazing, lol. The signatures are very funny and I'm glad to a part of a outfit where serious maturity and witty humor go hand in hand.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X