Resignation of LowSpeed from XO and TGU ArmA Title Lead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Resignation of LowSpeed from XO and TGU ArmA Title Lead

It is with regret that we have to announce that LowSpeedHighDrag must step down from his positions of Executive Officer (XO) of ArmA and also TGU ArmA Title Lead. This is due to things entirely outside of TG or gaming. We hope that LowSpeed will be able rejoin us soon.

Low, thanks for all your immense help in getting so many things squared away and in setting an excellent standard for TGU. Now just hurry back when you can.

The resignation letter follows:

Dear Unkl,

Please accept this letter as a resignation of my position as an Executive Officer (XO), effective when Unkl, the Game Officer (GO) feels when it best suits the administration and the title. If you would like, I am more than willing to provide any training and orientation to the newcomer.

My decision to resign was finalized after long and careful consideration of all factors, I regret leaving friends here; however, I feel the change will be beneficial to my long-term career goals and objectives. I assure you that I will endeavour to complete any outstanding projects and administrative affairs before my departure. The transition will be handled professionally to ensure no internal or external problems. In due time, I am sure I will rejoin the many titles on offer here at TacticalGamer with regulars and Supporting Members.

Again, it has been a pleasurable learning experience working and playing as part of your team and I wish nothing, but success for the Armed Assault community and TacticalGamer.

Sincerely,
    LowSpeedHighDrag
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Resignation of LowSpeed from XO and TGU ArmA Title Lead

LowSpeedHighDrag, you have been a great leader and a real asset to this Team and Community, also a great friend. You will be greatly missed. I wish you well and will look forward to seeing and hearing from you whenever you get a chance.

Comment

Cheers Low Low, all the best mate, hurry back!

Comment

Good luck Low see you soon

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

all the sucess you need, to you.
          what's the value of so called "tactics" and "teamwork", when I am better and faster alone?

Comment

Sorry to see you leave Low…thanks for all you have done for Arma and TG.

Comment

I don't know you half as well as I should like; and got to know you only half as well as you deserved. (see what I did there ? TolkienTwist)
              From what I did see you where an excellent teacher and admin to all that needed or didn't need it; even when they did.

Thanks for all the fish and hope to see you again soon, Real Soon !!
              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Thanks for being here Low, sorry to see you leave.

Comment

Thanks Low for the great TGU lessons you gave, pleasure playing with you and I hope to see you back at some stage. Best of luck.
                  sigpic

Comment

T'is been a pleasure, Laila.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by FunsizeEvil View Post
                      Thanks Low for the great TGU lessons you gave, pleasure playing with you and I hope to see you back at some stage. Best of luck.
                      Amen to that, thanks for all those TGU Courses and being a great personality in the TG Community.

Good luck out there Low :)

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
                      Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

Thanks for all the help in the past, hope to see you when you return! :D
                        sigpic

Comment

Good luck and godspeed
                          You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                          So that when they turn their backs on you,
                          You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

And just when things were getting good.... :) Best to you bud -- God Speed!
                            sigpic
                            I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

auf wiederzein mein bester lehrer, Ich hoffe dass Sie das Beste für die Zukunft.

-Crazi
                              sigpic

warning excessive amounts of caffine may apply... results may vary

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X