Playing A Fake War For Real

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing A Fake War For Real

Hey guys, gals, and Lowspeed. I just returned from a milsim game in Scranton, PA and I figured I would share a couple pics with you guys. I know you all love military simulation stuff ;)

The Team:

Me Ready For The Night Game:

(yes the night vision is real ;) )

Real fake war is just as fun as ArmA. Except it hurts a lot more.....come to think of it....I should just stick with ArmA, it seems safer lmao.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Playing A Fake War For Real

Can see the fun in that face eh? I'm gonna hold ya to that buddy! There should be an update this week so we can run A3 with no password again. Who know's, we might draft ya.

Who's that shy person back on the right? ....oh, and does the suppressor work?
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

The shy person in the back is a guy from a different team that ran with our squad and decided to photobomb is lol. They do work sometimes, people even modify them to eliminate most of the sound coming out. But for us it's either for looks or to hide a longer inner barrel ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Awesome Dredge. Paintball is my game, but I do respect airsoft.

I hope you made opfor get their money's worth, unless you were OPFOR.

=)

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Playing A Fake War For Real

Wish I was there. But I'm not as Gucci as you lot. :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Lmao. We did make the Russians earn their paychecks that's for sure!

@LowLow - you can be just like me for the easy low price of around 4 grand lmao.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I'll just 'borrow' stuff from the MOD...oh wait. I can't no more. :P

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X