X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arma 2 arma 3

is anyone playing arma2 or have yall already moved to arma 3

Re: arma 2 arma 3

^^^ You're new here... however, you sort-of bring up a valid point. Although a progression from 2 to 3 is only natural, you must take in to consideration that A3 is still very much in Alpha phase. Even after full release, I would imagine A2 still being alive and well even 2 years post A3 release. So the short answer is: yes. We currently have both an A2 and an A3 server. Our primary ArmA 2 server is our "Bravo" server, which runs Combined ops, with ACE mod and ACRE mod. Everything can be found here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...e-tg-arma.html. Good luck, and I'll see you on the field!

P.S. Welcome to TG! If you need help with anything just let me (or pretty much anyone else... it is a forums after all...) know.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Shoomfie summed it up.

Welcome to TG.

Edit: For clarity, our Bravo server is one flavor of ARMA that we offer at the Tactical Gamer community. It is not a primary server in any official capacity. We also have equally fun and tactical gameplay opportunities on our vanilla servers as well.
      Last edited by Dimitrius; 05-11-2013, 05:06 PM.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I've been on the Arma 2 Vanilla Server every night this week with other players, had a blast last night with a good group of friends, and am planning (with them) to play ARMA 2 again tonight. :) So yes, I am defiantly still playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrius View Post
          Edit: For clarity, our Bravo server is one flavor of ARMA that we offer at the Tactical Gamer community. It is not a primary server in any official capacity. We also have equally fun and tactical gameplay opportunities on our vanilla servers as well.
          Yeah... I didn't mean for it to sound like a diss on the vanilla server. I enjoy playing that occasionally as well. Any server here at TG is always some great fun!

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
          "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Vanilla4lyfe
            Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

Hey guys. I know how TG prefers stable builds, especially for your excellent missions but A3s latest dev version (105900 If I'm not mistaken..) Has come a good bit from the initial release. With respect to your mission builders,(The best I've played IMHO) I haven't voiced in on this, but I do miss playing with you TG gals and guys. Post something here if you ever schedule an A3 Dev build session, even if it's to just explore it, and you can count me in.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X