Esbekistan - Missions are in development

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esbekistan - Missions are in development

Esbekistan is an awesome map. We've previously overlooked how awesome this map is. It's just massive at 20km X 20km and it's very very well thought out and considered.

To tide us over we have the MSO/PatrolOps 4.66 version on the Bravo server. Have a look around. Lets run it with the Headless Client. Here is a look at the main base from about 1 click out.
    Attached Files
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Esbekistan - Missions are in development

Once my machine is up and running. I will gladly lead the first attempt to clear the insurgents from the surrounding area.

Would anyone be willing to join me this weekend?

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Sure... only at specific times but I'll be on for a long time next weekend, and I can tell you after trying that map, it has a LOT of vehicles

was flying around in an apache and encountered 3 tanks grouped up at several locations all over the map, theres also AA and other stuff
      - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

I scouted it a bit and found that it has a lot of open spaced, some buildings, but open space is the focus. This would lend itself well to proper patrolling infantry movements, and all sorts of support/assets. (Whereas dense urban areas lend themselves only to CQB infantry.)

The size scale almost mandates vehicles, and heavily suggests air transport.

I will be on this weekend if I can.
        The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Hey Dimi Im out on vacations count me in

Comment

Esbekistan - Missions are in development

Excitement!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrius View Post
              Once my machine is up and running. I will gladly lead the first attempt to clear the insurgents from the surrounding area.

Would anyone be willing to join me this weekend?
              I'll see what's happening. I'm off Saturday, but I've got to go to my state Capitol to protest Monsanto. What ever time I have before and after that I'm probably going to spend helping out with this destruction that's ruined part of my city (I live in Oklahoma City).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X