Resignation from Game Officer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Resignation from Game Officer

It has been a great opportunity to serve the TG community as Game Officer for Arma this last year. Over the last few years I have spent an enormous amount of time on projects for this title and only wish I had more time to give. This however is not the case.

Due to some real life opportunities I've got to change my priorities and focus some serious attention on other things. No, I'm not dating two super models at the same time yet. I haven't taken over Google or become Toronto's new city mayor. But, I must leave the position of GO to concentrate on two great changes in my life.

I'm going to stick on the admin team and help out here and there. I'd like to thank all of you for the support and input over the last year. I'm very grateful for the challenges we faced together and the great games I was able to get in (when I could stay with them lol).

I've been so fortunate to have so many talented and great people that have helped out on the admin team and to all who have put in their time, I thank you wholeheartedly. I've been able to learn so much from you all.

This is no goodbye, just a changing of the guard. I'll leave it to Wicks to spell out what will happen next.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Resignation from Game Officer

I salute you, sir. You've done well.

*salute*

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
      No, I'm not dating two super models at the same time yet.
      Not sure why you aren't now... :D

Thanks for all you've done. In the past months I've became active in ARMA at TG I've seen some awesome things happen here.

Comment

Thanks 4 ur job, it have good result ATM!

Comment

Thank you for all the hard work Unkl.
          sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
          [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

There has been many before you... None greater than you!

Comment

Thanks for everything Unkl! You've done a grade A job as GO, an absolutely outstanding member of this community who always goes the extra mile. Stellar effort my friend, take a well earned break!

Comment

Unk, it was an honor and a special time for me to have served on the Admin team under your command. You were by far the best TG has had in that position in many ways, not taking away from the other GO's and what they did. You had a special way about you that inspired best of people and I learned a lot from you. Thank you for stepping up when you did and I am sure we all appreciate the great job you did during the time served.

Comment

We were here during the last drought, four of us, and you were always here ready to play. Your even handedness and demeanor is legend , I even volunteered to be your housemouse. (those that know the term will know what I meant) Thanks for all your hard work, happy you are not leaving completely.

Comment

Thanks for all your time and effort as GO making Arma at TG special. I’m glad this isn’t goodbye and look forward to more good gaming with you.

Comment

Unkl,

Thank you for the thousands of hours you have given the community. Your calm reasonable voice has been a tremendously valauble asset to us all as Game Officer. It was my pleasure to work with you and learn from you. Good luck in life.

Garthra
                      The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Resignation from Game Officer

Unkl,

It truly have been a great pleasure and a great experience working with you.
                        Working positively and more importantly with a person with great dedication and direction.

Hopefully you can enjoy the actual gaming than administrative work that you have sacrificed for too long for others.

LowSpeed

p.s. I gotta get me one of those, where did you find her again? :P

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Its been fun. Through all the ups and downs there was always Unk.

:row__524:

Comment

You have done a great job!

Comment

In early November I joined the alpha server for the first time during a domination game (only having my PC for a month at this time) walking around having no clue what to do.Unkl wa sthe first person I talked to in TG and was amazed by the organisation and strategy of the people playing. I heard Unkl ask if anyone could fly a chopper to pick people up, so I volunteered. I flew the huey for a 10 minute flight at high altitude to the LZ. (a flight I could now do in 3 minutes and low to the earth) Any normal person would pull their hair out and scream because of my pilot skills but Unkl didnt. I lost the LZ twice and unkl patiently told me where to go.

Thanks for all the hard work and hours you have put in to making TG Arma great.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X