Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Night Missions! on The-Server-Formerly-Known-As-Bravo 6/14 17:00CST/23:00ZULU

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Friday Night Missions! on The-Server-Formerly-Known-As-Bravo 6/14 17:00CST/23:00ZULU

Alright, Rudolph and I are planning on hosting an event tomorrow night. During the course of five or so hours, we'll be selecting and playing non-MSO missions and mixing it up a bit.

The theme here is intense action, street to street, team oriented play.

On the list for certain are the following(in no particular order).

Difficulty Levels.
    Moderate to hard
    Hard to extreme
    Extreme to "Dimi Ops"

Fallujah:
    Lazy Sunday
    SML

ARMEX

Takistan:
    Raid Patrol Nagara
    Joint Ops Vega(depending on player count)
    Marpat

Emita City:
    City Drive

Each mission has a specific objective, I don't know how many we'll be playing or how far we will get, but I can promise there will be quick and brutal action.

There is no sign up, but feel free to respond if you plan on being there. I'll be leading the first mission and I hope to see you all attend.

This will start around 17:00 CST or 23:00 ZULU.

See you tomorrow night.

-D
    Last edited by Dimitrius; 06-13-2013, 06:29 PM. Reason: Time Correction.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: Friday Night Missions! on The-Server-Formerly-Known-As-Bravo 6/14 17:00CST/22:00

Lookin' forward to it
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Friday Night Missions! on The-Server-Formerly-Known-As-Bravo 6/14 17:00CST/22:00

I should be around if I don't fall asleep putting the kids to bed!
      sigpic

Comment

Count me in

Comment

if my CST to GMT is right, than 17:00CST is 23:00GMT , ill be there even earlier - count me in.

Comment

Re: Friday Night Missions! on The-Server-Formerly-Known-As-Bravo 6/14 17:00CST/23:00

I will be there. 6 PM EST Sharp! I hope that others will come and enjoy this occasion to practice and sharpen their combat, leading and coordination skills. I will see you all there.

Comment

Re: Friday Night Missions! on The-Server-Formerly-Known-As-Bravo 6/14 17:00CST/23:00

I will be there for sure dimi OPS ftw!!!!!!
              TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Comment

I will be there. May be late 7pm E. Looking forward to it

Comment

I will be there for as long as possible.
                    BAR exam review is a jelous lover, and she loves her friday nights with me.
                    Can't wait!

Update: Schedule cleared from 3pm PST for 2 hours. (Should be 17:00 to 19:00 CST.)
                    Last edited by Garthra; 06-13-2013, 11:06 PM.
                    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

count me in

Comment

Hmm here in Frankfurt It will be in the middle of the night and then I would have to get up in the morning to do stuff...

Comment

Hey Zypher again, I will be an hour or so late because of unscheduled work problems. See you then!

Comment

ill be there if im online which i probably will be

Comment

I shall be milling around tonight
                              |TG-73rd|BloodDrops2094
                              Le Mans 24 hour race attendee - 2010

Former |TG-Irr| and |TG-18th| member and proud of each of them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X