New Game Officer for Arma at TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Game Officer for Arma at TG

I am delighted to announce the new Game Officer for Arma at TacticalGamer. Mimir will be stepping up and taking the reins once again. Following in Unkl's footsteps is no easy task. Luckily Mimir has been on point for Arma before and with the outstanding work carried out by Unkl he has the best possible foundation for success.

I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank Unkl for his stellar performance as Game Officer for Arma. His professionalism, dedication to the playerbase and community and his commitment to excellence through the thousands of hours of work he put in is an example to everyone of someone who strove to make a difference at TG, for the benefit of his fellow community members. Thank you Unkl, it was a pleasure working with you.

Clearly big boots to fill, fortunately Mimir is a former Game Officer for Arma and also completed a long tour as Community Manager. He is also the founder of the Arma Pathfinders. We are very lucky to have the opportunity to put his extensive knowledge, skills and leadership to use as Arma 3 moves into the Beta phase and TG readies itself for the full release.

Please join me in thanking Mimir for stepping up to help the Community once again and in wishing him the Arma Admin Team the best of luck in their future endeavours.

Wicks

Re: New Game Officer for Arma at TG

Mimir thanks for stepping up and I do wish you and your Arma Admin Team all the best.

Comment

New Game Officer for Arma at TG

Welcome back!
      Looking forward to your guidance for the great title. Thanks for stepping up.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Well then time to rustle up the cattle rustlers and get going....

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Thanks for stepping up! Look forward to more great TG ArmA in the future! :)
            The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Oooh, I go on vacation and site pulls out the big guns. Thanks Mimir, looking forward to your leadership.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer
              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
              189th Infantry Brigade Member
              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

The one who started it all has come back. Thank you for stepping up once again Mimir.

Comment

Excellent news.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

It is definitely good to be back! I hope to see all of you on the server and by all means don’t hesitate to grab me in chat..
                    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Welcome back, master yoda!

Comment

Welcome back!
                        sigpic
                        I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

Now that is a blast from the past. Welcome back!
                          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X