ARMA 3 Friday Night Ops!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] ARMA 3 Friday Night Ops!

Alright, this weeks event will be hosted on ARMA 3 Beta. I know not all of you own it, but those of you who do are welcome to join as I will be present along with a few of the admins and regular players. We have plans to play some of the new, and old, missions recently made available and it would be good to see you there.

I want to get this out there straight away and give you something straight from my own personal viewpoint. If any of you know me, then you know I love my time on the server that hosts so many of the mods that we are familiar with, but those mods are not everything. I'm well aware that some of you believe that game with mods is more enjoyable than a game without them and I want to assure you that it is not. It is merely a different experience. The things that bring us together as Tactical Gamers and unite us as a team are the satisfactions we get from the team work. This team work is absolutely, 100 percent present in the vanilla flavor of our game so if you show up, I gaurantee the same fulfillment and structure that you would find on our mod server.

So meet me there around 18:00CST/00:00GMT and lets have some fun.

This is not a sign up but feel free to respond if you plan on being present.

Disclaimer: This is not a thread for anything other than the discussion of this mission, any attempts to derail this thread with pro vs con of A2/A3 will be moderated.

Look forward to seeing you all Friday night! Happy 4th everybody!

I hope to see a good mixture of our community, from those who typically play on our mod server, to those who typically play on our vanilla server. It will be a great time!

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: ARMA 3 Friday Night Ops!

Whatever the mission is, if it is arma 3 I will be there. Why? Because its the only Arma I have on my computer now.

Comment

I'll be there at about 04:00 UTC
      sigpic

Comment

I'll try to be there too

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

As always ill be there brother when I don't have work and im off at 4cst so we good

Comment

/sign

Comment

Normally I would be there, but I'm taking the wife and kids to the lake this weekend. I'll be there next time.

Chappid

Comment

I haven't been on ArmA in a while now. This might be a nice way for me to get back into it.

I'll try to be there.

Comment

I'm in -- and will be in there early if anyone wants guidance on configuring their Beta BEFORE the Op.

We will be using in game comms (with an occasional TeamSpeak for clarity at command discretion of course), so you'll want to make sure you have your VON binds setup correctly.

Also, if you're thinking of joining and don't have much Beta gameplay in there are a few gotchas you'll need to be aware of (eg. 'I' is not inventory, not 'G' = Grenade, etc.).

Hope everyone had a good 4th (where it applies). :)

See you all tonight.
                  sigpic
                  I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

yeah... I am down as well, Got some new missions on.

Comment

This is the last Friday for a while that I'll have to miss. Have fun guys (and gals, if they're present)... I'll miss being there!
                      EDIT: Sometimes I love it when plans change... I'll be there!
                      Last edited by Shoomfie; 07-05-2013, 12:55 PM.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
                      "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

I want to be there, but 00:00 ZULU is abit late for us Brits, any chance of an earlier start? I'll try and pull in some old faces too!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakTehLad View Post
                          I want to be there, but 00:00 ZULU is abit late for us Brits, any chance of an earlier start? I'll try and pull in some old faces too!

This ^
                          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

You guys can get started as soon as you like, It looks as if I may be late because of work, but I'll be on eventually.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I'll be there earlier but unfortunately not for the event, bit late over here.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X