Plans for arma 3 release date?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans for arma 3 release date?

Well the big day is coming soon! Do we have anything planed?

Re: Plans for arma 3 release date?

Making sure it works is number one priority for us at the moment! We are expecting it should be a massive update with Steam, possibly causing some downtime for the server. Fingers crossed, but we should be operational soon after launch.

Would be great to get a bunch of people on the server that night to run it through its paces..
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Booking myself as "not available" to the rest of the world most of that afternoon and evening . . . .and the rest of that weekend . . . lol . . . . looking forward to it . . . .:-)

Comment

I have a bunch of Vacation days I need to burn before the end of the month... I wonder how I should use one of them... hmm...

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
        "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

My new rig comes in the same day as the release. Fate? I think so.

On the other hand, I have to work the 12th and 13th. Fate? Rightfully so.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm seriously considering testing out my MCC "dungeon master" (as Dredge puts it) skillz, on Saturday. I think that would be a great way to explore Altis, play scale-able missions/tasks, and play with all sorts of equipment, to each players tastes and desires.

Comment

Their target time is 0900 am GMT+1 which is translated to 0300 am EST which at this posting is only 10 hours away for me. See you at the ammo crate grabbing my boonie hat and camo undies.

The TG servers will be up when the Admin team get all set up but I am sure they already have a plan worked out and will execute in good time.

Comment

There's no-way I'll be up at 2. And I have work that day. I'll probably have to work a half-day Friday too. So, "I'll see you when I see you." Save some fun for me!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...