ArmA3 Explore - 09/05/13 - 2300Z

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA3 Explore - 09/05/13 - 2300Z

Who's up for joining me on Altris for a good "walk about" Maybe some fireteam movement, some driving and command movement (I'll drive), some heilo work (I'll run gunner) tonight??

With my new found "access" (thank you unkl for helping to fix this) I'm jacked about getting "boots on the ground" and spending some time with and without any AI just practicing and getting use to the environment and some of the communications.

I'll be on TS and probably in the server (breaking stuff) later tonight and would enjoy some help with the finer points of ARMA.

See you there.

MadSolo (always looking forward to jumping into a good fire mission with a team) Sniper

Re: ArmA3 Explore - 09/05/13 - 2300Z

waiting for the release...looking forward to seeing Altis...
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Re: ArmA3 Explore - 09/05/13 - 2300Z

I would love too, honestly, but this week I have been swamped with work. We have been on the range for 14 hours every day and I don't get home until super late. But this weekend you better believe I will be on altis!

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X