No announcement yet.

ArmA Admin – Open Recruiting

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA Admin – Open Recruiting

In an effort to expand the Admin team for ArmA, I am opening up to the general public an opportunity to apply. I am purposely looking outside the norm to everyone here, so if you meet the minimum qualifications please don’t hesitate to apply. Yes this will be just like a normal job, I get the submission/resume and give then you get an interview via TS.

In applying, the best way to address this is an actual formal response sent to me via PM. I will take Word, PDF or simple text. You are welcome to discuss with me personally in TS any questions prior, but a written response is necessary. I will leave it up to you how the responses should look.

Must be a Supporting Member, not waiverable nor my rule
    Own and be active with ArmA III title

Desired skills:
    Technical knowledge of computers
    Availability to participate regularly in events and online gaming
    Mission editing

I would also like to hear why you think you would make a good admin and what you offer to the team.

I would also like to see a reference (if possible) from some of your fellow gamers included. If you have people you play with that I can talk to about your professionalism and skills here at TG, I definitely want to know.

There will be a down-select based on qualified applicants and I will definitely let every candidate know where they stand. The initial submission needs to occur no later than 15 September. Good luck!!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed