The unofficial ArmA 3 Wishlist:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The unofficial ArmA 3 Wishlist:

Haven't played Dev Version for a few days so apologies if these have been added.

Walking primary to secondary weapon transition

Reduced fatigue occurrence, you get out of breath too easily

Firing from vehicles

More weapons and attachments, including current gen

Breaching shotguns

Afghan Mountain map

More factions, insurgent variants etc

3D editor please

Enough editor goodies to build maps set in modern, urban locations allowing for all sorts of scenarios. A3 finally allows for fluid, realistic urban combat and I'd like to see that alongside the traditional, conventional 'big army' stuff

As ever, Fast Ropes for the lols

Comment

• Weapon attachments for handguns (seriously, there's a slot there for them)
      • As wicks said: Firing from vehicles
      • a "diver getting out a boat" animation would be totally unnecessary... but totally cool
      • hand-held flashlights (for those "non-conventional" missions)
      • The ability to use Workshop to download mods and/or "modpacks" at the click of a button (for future reference of course)
      • Stealth bombers FTW! (Altis is almost big enough that this "could" be a feasible asset to be used in teamwork.
      [must find old banner on my machine now, filehost disbanded my old file... "dissatisfied-with-photobucket.jpoo"]

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
      "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

For people interested on ther maps we are able to import the maps form Arma CO

Comment

I wish i had this, with TRACKir stuck on it.

http://hyperkin.com/pre-order-ps3-xb...io-helmet.html

Thats pretty much all i need
          sigpic

Former Pathfinder
          Former ARMA Admin
          Former ARMA TGU instructor
          Former TGU Headmaster
          Current Noob
          Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

a patch improving MP frame rates. On the Beta I was running 50-60 on mixed standard and high settings and a 4000m view distance. Last night on Stratis I was lucky to get up to 30 with all standard settings and a 2000m view distance. I'm hearing a lot of this and wonder if its time to upgrade my GTX470 from three years ago.

Like other ARMA iterations I expect there will be incremental optimization over the next few months or so. Guys--chime in on your vid cards, settings and performance. I'm curios to know and it will help guide my decision on an upgrade.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I wouldnt hit the graphic panic button yet. Altis has only been available a short time for just over a week if community testing. Also, some issues may be incorrectly attributed to the islands size when it is also likely the mission that is the culprit.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer
              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
              189th Infantry Brigade Member
              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
                I wouldnt hit the graphic panic button yet. Altis has only been available a short time for just over a week if community testing. Also, some issues may be incorrectly attributed to the islands size when it is also likely the mission that is the culprit.
                I understand that part of it for sure. I wouldn't pull the trigger for at least two or three months. The other part is...I usually do a new build every three years or so and we are just about finished with the third year now with the current build so I'm getting kind of twitchy to do the next new build.
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I am getting that same itch Grunt.

Comment

My SLI 670 FTW's run this game in the editor 40+ FPS. I am scared to test MP :(

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X