1:30 AM Patch time!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1:30 AM Patch time!!!!!!!!!!

Rolled back to "Beta" to wait for release date. Just noticed my streaming movie degrade. Took a look at steam, 3.5 GB patch, ... IT BEGINS!!!!!!!

Re: 1:30 AM Patch time!!!!!!!!!!

My beta is patching. My palms are sweaty. My heart is racing. Anyone else excited? Can't wait to make some missions with this new content! I have kept off the DEV Branch, so I am like a kid on christmas eve. :)
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Went in and played around a little, the haters gonna hate but I like it and it will only get better. Could care less about single player campaigns. Now it is off to bed.

Comment

Y'all are crazy!

EDIT: P.S. see you all this evening!

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
        "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

So . . . .hard . . . not to keep logging in . . . . must . . . . . get . . . work done . . . . . . AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Seriously, I have work to get done, but it keeps CALLING me . . . . . sigh

Comment

So glad I'm not working at home today. I would get nothing done. Can't wait for tonight..I must get out early...Pats are on at 8:30. Lucky I have a DVR.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

ACK! I should not have checked my download remotely from work... now I really just don't want to be here. :(

ready2play.PNG

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
              "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

I messed around for a bit. Main problem I am having is extremely slow load time on Altis. Literally 5 minutes to load from the SP editor screen to in game when I hit “preview.” Only 1 playable unit placed, with 6 ammo boxes, and 1 trigger. This time frame makes mission making (and maybe playing on) Altis a functional impossibility. (Mission making requires a lot of transitions from the editor to the game, back to editor, back to game, etc.) Is anyone else having this issue?
                The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

I'm hearing reports of MP framerate issues. Related? not sure. It stinks you have to deal with that on release day but I bet we'll see a patch within a week. Hopefully not more than two.
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Garthra View Post
                    I messed around for a bit. Main problem I am having is extremely slow load time on Altis. Literally 5 minutes to load from the SP editor screen to in game when I hit “preview.” Only 1 playable unit placed, with 6 ammo boxes, and 1 trigger. This time frame makes mission making (and maybe playing on) Altis a functional impossibility. (Mission making requires a lot of transitions from the editor to the game, back to editor, back to game, etc.) Is anyone else having this issue?
                    Did you defrag? Mine is not that slow. I am pretty sure my rig is not as fancy as yours... Also you running 32 bit OS?

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                    I'm hearing reports of MP framerate issues. Related? not sure. It stinks you have to deal with that on release day but I bet we'll see a patch within a week. Hopefully not more than two.
                    I think it is gonna depend on the mission and how frequently people are joining and leaving a server. Servers hosting dynamic popular missions might be having a hard time. I played earlier. Not super bad but not so great either.

Comment

Fresh OS install, plus an 8.3 GB download all within an hour and half. Still have to do some OS updates, but not bad......Cant wait to get on the battle field!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X