Seeding Arma 3 Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeding Arma 3 Server

Few of us are seeding the Arma 3 server, come join us on Teamspeak and on the server.

Re: Seeding Arma 3 Server

I'll be on around 8:30pm PST if you guys are still around. I will even hop on and start live streaming some missions that we do.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitamin187 View Post
      Few of us are seeding the Arma 3 server, come join us on Teamspeak and on the server.
      Don't think I have played a TG mission for almost two years! Wow! ARMA Tres is nice across the board. Nice mission Unk.

Comment

Currently streaming live missions if anyone wants to watch:

http://twitch.tv/meows_live

Comment

First time playing in a long while. Damn I'm rusty.

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Good games tonight. Had a lot of fun.

If you're interested in watching all 3 hours of gameplay you can view it here: http://www.twitch.tv/meows_live/b/461597708

Here are a few screenshots I took during our time in the field:

Comment

Good lord baguiar, at around 2:55:00 I THOUGHT I kept hearing things. Damn you were close to me! I was the one you heard talking about placing a mine down.

Comment

Haha. As I was moving up along the road I was trying to use the hedges as cover. I hit a point I was walking between the bushes and I could hear rustling in the leaves up ahead. I knew there was someone up there..and then when I heard you talk that gave it away.

I should have taken the shot when I saw you, but I knew I'd be blind shooting into the tall grass/bushes as you crawled in there and my chances of killing you were small. After that I lost you. I figured you probably kept moving the direction you were in along the thick cover.

Intense!

Comment

Yeah, I moved Northerly with the limited cover there was. Took me about another 20 minutes of crawling to get up near the boundary, turn WSW, and get near your base.

Too bad you heard me say "mine", though. I was hoping someone would trip it!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X