ArmA Tactics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA Tactics

what do you guys think of the new arma pseudo rts game coming out? looks pretty interesting too.
    theyre also developing it for mobile devices too.

http://www.bistudio.com/english/games/arma-tactics
    Last edited by Yink; 09-20-2013, 02:24 PM.
    Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Re: ArmA Tactics

It started out for mobile devices... been out for Android devices for a while, just released last week for iOS (iPad's), and now Steam... I bought and tried it, I play a number of iPad games...(hey, it's a 12 hour shift at night where I work, lol)...

The idea and the principle of the game is good fun, but after a few hours on it, I deleted it from iPad (trying it again on PC, to see if changed any)... it's all based on percentage on hit's... so I can sneak up on a enemy, be 3 feet away from him and shoot him in the back, and only hit 78% of the time... that same percentage can be from across the map. Another example, I could be taken hits from a enemy on the ground level when I'm up on a roof behind a concrete wall, and they can and do still hit you with a percentage.

So the idea and game is great for a mobile device and now on PC, but the execution and actual gameplay of the percentage ruined it for me.

JMO
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

are the controls on the PC all messed up for you? i cant keybind my camera controls to anything but my aircraft throttle... it wont even take my mouse inputs. do you use like a plugged in controller or something?
      Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

mouse and keyboard is what I use and works... it was "developed" for touch screens, so a little off.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X