Steam Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Group

I finally was able to get the Steam group for ArmA setup. Since ArmA is now a Steam game, we want to make sure we have a presence there.

We should be easy to find, just look for: "TacticalGamer: ArmA" or "TG ArmA 3".

Membership is open and all are welcomed to sign up.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Steam Group

Link :http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tacticalgamerarma
    TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

Hi all, with regards to the "TG ArmA 3" as a search query. That group abbreviation is now available. So if you would like to update the group's profile. I think it would be a great boon for anyone looking for the group. As it was if anyone searched for the group it would take them to the unofficial steam group.

Comment

Joined, should be useful to post events on there and stuff!

Comment

I did open up the ability for everyone to post events, based on several people saying the same thing. The more ability to organize, the better!!
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X