TacticalGamer.com - TvT Mission Showcase Event
This is a TG session open to everyone that will take place on the ArmA III server.
Date: Friday, 8th of November 2013 - 1800 HOURS EST or 21:00 Zulu
Check your time for Zulu HERE.
How will this work?
- Mission Designers will be able to submit short TvT missions (less than an hour in estimated length).
- The missions will be played one by one during the event.
- There will be a short break in between missions for BIO/JIP.
- When all the missions are complete, we will open the server to the public and continue to play them again, in voted order!
Note: Signup for this event is not a requirement to play, but be aware that NOT signing up for the event could mean that you will have to spectate if a mission has too few slots.
You must include the following information with your sign-up:
- In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none):
- Mission Designer? List your missions:
- Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis.
- The final roster will be published the day of the event.
Other Information for Mission Designers:
When creating your missions, keep these guidelines in mind.
- Shoot for 30 slots, minimum playable 10-15.
- Test your mission before you bring it to us! The event wouldn't be too much fun on buggy missions!
- Be creative! Using the same old ideas over again will only leave us with many of the same mission.
- Longer missions should have some sort of respawn, to avoid idle time in spectator.
Submitting a Mission:
To submit a mission, ensure that it is already tested, and create a post on the Contact an Admin forum with the title "[TvTEvent] Mission Name". Follow this post template:
- * MISSION MAKER: Your Forum Name
- * MISSION NAME: Mission Name
- * FILE NAME: CO##_MissionName_V#.landmass.pbo
- * VERSION: Final Version #
- * # PLAYER SLOTS: ##/## - Total Slots, Suggested Minimum
- * DOWNLOAD LINK: Where it is hosted
- * DETAILED DESCRIPTION: Short Description
- * Please include information about JIP and respawn options.
Server: TacticalGamer.com ArmA III Event Server (22.214.171.124:2333)
Password: To be revealed over TeamSpeak immediately before the session. (TS Info)
Other Useful Guidelines:
- Streaming / Filming events is encouraged! Please follow the rules, however. You can read them HERE.
- Playing a TvT mission can be exciting, and we often can get a bit overzealous. Just remember the rules regarding language / behavior! You can read over them again quickly HERE
- Let's not forget about the TG Primer just because we are playing competitively. Even a deathmatch mission should involve tactics fitting of TacticalGamer.
- Radio SOP will help organize a solid team, so use it! You can read more about radio SOP HERE
- None Currently (submit yours!)