Steam - Player Of The Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam - Player Of The Week

On a fairly regular basis (can't promise weekly), we will be awarding a individual the recognition of "Player of the Week". This is a built-in Steam function and should show up in your Steam profile. The general criteria for this award is a individual who not only is active with ArmA but makes significant contributions to the community. It is a rotating award that only one person can hold at a time. Anyone can make a recommendation (send a PM) to me and it will be considered on merit.

To get things started, Woesterudolf is getting the nod for stepping up big time for the last several weeks while the admin team has been absent with real life rearing its ugly head.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Steam - Player Of The Week

Congrats. Kinda like this idea!! Way to step up man!!!! :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Nice job Rudolf! Looking forward to seeing your Halloween mission fixed!

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Comment

Congrats Rudolph!

I don't think the Halloween needs much fixing - just a few more chemlights and crowded deck chair mass casualties :)
        sigpic

Comment

Go Rudolf!!!! . . . .and thanks for all the "in game" help (for those of us (me) who seem to need it regularly) you are an awesome leader in the field and in action around the community.

"Good on ya" my friend . . . . . . :-)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X