Sunday Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Sunday Event

Due to various reasons, we will not have a new mission this week for the Sunday Event. The event will continue as normal, but we will use some of the other great missions we already have. The mission will be decided at game time based on numbers of people that show up.

With that, there will not be a signup this week except for the leader. Please can I get a volunteer?

Everything will be at the same time of 2pm EST...
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Sunday Event

I don't really have the experience to lead but looking forward to a few games tonight!
    sigpic

Comment

We will be leaving the server "open" during the event. This is to maximize participation as well as hopefully introduce some newer player to TG. See you all on the server...
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Awesome stuff BigC . . good "blind draw" on the mission stuff, and as always the team play is top notch. Would love to see you in a few more, enjoyed being in your squad last time.

Looking forward to the next ones,

Solo

Comment

"Bump" :)

Ok any one ready to kick start this up coming Sunday Event?

We have 10 to 15cm of snow forcast for Sat. I should be awake by Sun 1pm I hope.

Comment

MadSoloSniper (Solo)

In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none) - 355th
            Leadership Abilities (and will you be a Commander or TL) - Getting there, but still learning
            Specialties - recon / sniper / overwatch - Combat Lifesaver - and I'm pretty deadly on the 50 and GL in the Hunter ( . . . . Tango down).

Put me down gents, mission or not . . . . . :-)

Comment

Diary series should start up starting this Sunday. So there will be an event.

Comment

I will be there.

Comment

TG ArmA III Event - 15 Dec 13

AR please! Also, I'm left handed, so I think "Leftie" suits me.
                  sigpic

Comment

AHHHH . . . . I have been sidetracked for the Sunday Event . . . . (don't want to post there as that is for sign ups . . . this is for bitching about not being able to) . . . lol

I will miss you all but wanted to post a quick up-s as I said I would be there (believe me I'd rather be with the team than meeting with a client as I have to . . . .ugh, on a Sunday!!!)

Chive on Team . . . . and take video . . . . I need more to edit with (maybe some of the famous "pre mission" dancing that so many are famous for) . . . .lol. . . . actually I've got a few more in the works that span back some missions . . . time . . . it's all about finding time.

Thanks guys see you for TacticalTues and WargamerWed next week. (Shortened to "TacTue" and "WarWed" for future reference)

Solo . . . out . . . . . \

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X