ArmA sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA sale

ArmA II complete collection: 80% off - $8!
    ArmA III - 25% off both Digital Deluxe and standard

https://store.bistudio.com//

this week only.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Re: ArmA sale

Released only 2 months ago and they are willing to sell 25% off. I guess that says a lot. They won’t be able to give A3 away if BIS doesn’t start making MP a priority over SP. Almost nobody is interested in the campaign yet they seem to suffer tunnel vision on making the campaign instead of improving the stability issues and multiplayer experience. Xeno isn’t making any more changes to Domination and in fact removed his download link to it. Everyone has pretty well given up…mission makers and players alike. Really very disappointing to say the least.

Comment

well... I'm not going to get into an argument here, so I'll leave it at: I've enjoyed my A3 experience very much so far.

Comment

The sparse activity on Arma servers worldwide speaks volumes. Pick up games on our own server are few to almost non existent, Sunday "events" to keep the doors open. We have good servers but when the frames drop to 10 or below after thirty minutes of play it makes the game unplayable and my computer is no slouch. I am sad too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
          The sparse activity on Arma servers worldwide speaks volumes. Pick up games on our own server are few to almost non existent, Sunday "events" to keep the doors open. We have good servers but when the frames drop to 10 or below after thirty minutes of play it makes the game unplayable and my computer is no slouch. I am sad too.
          yeah... there's that.

Comment

I dont know. Ive been able to manage around 27-36 on 50 player servers when I go pub hopping to get some TvT action. I think some things might have to do with the scripts that are ran and such. Ive really enjoyed the game and think it looks great.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X