Escaping from Altis Sunday nigh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escaping from Altis Sunday nigh

I assume everybody is watching the Brazilian Grand Prix and forgot to log in for Sunday night A3!

I'm all alone, and my AI team mates are silly.
    sigpic

Re: Escaping from Altis Sunday nigh

Dude . . . missed the memo . . . or I'd have been all over "escaping" . . . and we recorded Brazil . . . . to watch after football . . . ;-)

MSS

Comment

Haha, yeah weekends sometimes make it difficult to choose which sport to watch / play. We solve that by not owning a TV or a couch (sofa?) :)
      sigpic

Comment

I'm temporarily away from my home & have to admit, the strategy of using my couch as another storage space does indeed help my gaming time. The place I'm staying at does seem to have a very dangerous couch in that it sucks up way more time than I ever though I could spend on one. Miss the gaming rig very much. The computer here only will run BF 1942 and it crashes 2/3rds of the time on loading a map.

TV has almost lost it's allure in the first month of having it again. Hope to visit the game soon.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

We miss you man!!!! . . . . . .sniff . . . . . . . . hope "temp" doesn't last long . . . :-)

Comment

So Wednesday is one day back at my computer for me. As I missed my Arma time and would like indulge in some quality Arma time. So here is what I propose:

I would like to edit the new version of Enemy Assault.
            Hopefully it will be uploaded to the server then and there.
            I will seed the server and catch some laid back Arma action.
            I have one brand spanking new mission from the Diary series. If we hit 10 people, I say we play it right there and then, if mission uploaders are nearby.

I will be lurking around messing with missions on TS starting morning.

Comment

Hey B, sounds fun - weekdays are never good for me (especially as I'm on GMT time!) but I'll do my best to drop in if I spot any Enemy Activity :)
              sigpic

Comment

Update: The mission is ready and submitted. Waiting for an upload. Hoping to be in-game around 1:30pm Central time.

Update: We are off... Playing some filler missions. Come in

Final Update: Played for about 8 hours total... We caught some intense and nail biting awesomeness, hitting about 12 at max. Gotta get through this busy season and then hopefully get back in my old routine.
                Last edited by hedgehog; 11-27-2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Sigh, why do you do this to me B?! I need to study and not play ARMA 3. But you and your ilk are destroying my GPA... LOL Probably see you online when I get home from Cal II.

Comment

Originally posted by amu107.9 View Post
                    Sigh, why do you do this to me B?! I need to study and not play ARMA 3. But you and your ilk are destroying my GPA... LOL Probably see you online when I get home from Cal II.
                    Ha... the good thing about Arma is all the downtime - just grab a passenger seat and study in transit :) By the way amu107.9, are you HaveANiceDay in game??
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mecharius View Post
                      Ha... the good thing about Arma is all the downtime - just grab a passenger seat and study in transit :) By the way amu107.9, are you HaveANiceDay in game??
                      Yup, that's me.

Cheers,
                      HaveANiceDay

Comment

I was only in for about 7.5 hours of the 8 . . . . .lol . . . . . but I did get over 6 hours of video . . . (183GB of it I might add) . . . working on reducing it down to some watchable "less than 6+ hours" . . . . . oh and it WILL be highlighting my smoking of 6EI from 500+M . . . . . . YAY CheTec 408 . . . . . I love that gun. . . . . .

PS . . . . I'm thinking it's called "Wargamer Wednesdays" from now on . . . . . . Just a thought.

PPS - thank you Combat Lifesavers . . . . . . hanging back helps the whole team . . . . I thank you and my revived body thanks you

SOLO

Comment

Dang I missed it! Do it again man! I should be good to go forcast is clear till next Thur. then its Rain? Messed up weather here in Ontario, the great White North will be turning green again soon at this rate!

Hey what happened to Tue nights? LOL

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X