Looking to play with TG, ArmA3...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to play with TG, ArmA3...

I played long ago with TG, ArmA2... finding a lot of topics and sub-topics but not sure where to find my answers I need to start playing ArmA3 with you guys. (Sometimes too much information is just as bad as not enough. ;) )

Are you requiring any mods or updates?

Is there a set night the majority seems to get together and play?

Hows the comms working.. TS or in-games?

any info or direction to the post I need to read... some of them I can't tell if your talking about ArmA2 or 3... would be appreciated, thx.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Looking to play with TG, ArmA3...

Hey Magnum, A3 is currently Vanilla - no mods required and no Bravo server (Ace/ACRE not ready for A3 yet). We use TS for organisation then normally A3 comms once in game due to the lack of ACRE. There were Sunday events for a while (from 7pm GMT) but its been a bit quiet the last few weeks. I try to jump on Sunday evening 7PM GMT regardless of whether there is an event on or not but it depends on how much work I have to do :)

Hope to see you in game soon!
    sigpic

Comment

Thx... good, I like vanilla...too me servers add too many mods, too fast... will look for people on TS...thx again.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Hey Magnum. Glad you are peeking in here. Saw your posts on BF forums and really wanted to drag you into Arma. We do not have the population to support 24/7 populated server. But keep an eye out on the forums for one of those organized get togethers. On the bright side, unlike always populated servers, when we do get together, the gameplay is always top notch.

Comment

We can do something today 20:00-21:00 zulu starting time work's for you guys?
          TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

Will do my best!
            sigpic

Comment

Ran around for an hour or so waiting for people to join... oh well, back to work.
              sigpic

Comment

Make sure you try and post when you hop on wen no one is on. Helps those of us who lurk in the forums but are not on the computer. Thanks for trying to seed, not an easy task to do.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Gosh darn it. It was some of Magnums posts that brought me to TG back looking for Swat4 tactics. Hope to make it to my gaming rig for one of those games. Good to see u here.
                  |TG-189th| Unkl
                  ArmA 3 Game Officer
                  Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                  189th Infantry Brigade Member
                  SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                  "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

How about a session This friday. Say 8 p.m. Eastern Time...or for the Euro's...maybe Saturday at noon eastern?
                    sigpic
                    |TG-1st|Grunt
                    ARMA Admin (retired)
                    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Went to check my connection with TG servers, saw 2 of them... both requiring add-ons, am I mistaken, based on info posted above?

arma3 2013-12-14 12-14-24-83.jpg

THX
                      Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Server one needs no client Side Mods

Server two needs: @alive, @cba
                        TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

Server One uses CBA and Zues AI mod on the server side only. Players will not be able to join if they have any mods enabled.

Rudolf is right about Server Two as well....just put this in your shortcut to run the game
                          Code:
                          [email protected]_a3;@alive;
                          |TG-189th| Unkl
                          ArmA 3 Game Officer
                          Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                          189th Infantry Brigade Member
                          SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                          "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Thx, got it... joined in, wouldn't let me on the first try, that's why I asked.
                            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I am also looking forward to playing with you guys!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X