For TvT Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For TvT Events

I also posted a similar thread in the Project Reality area but deserves to be here as well. If your familiar with Project Reality for BF2 and Arma 2 it's EXACTLY like that.

Tactical Battlefield : http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...P-Modification

I've been playing a ton of this the past weekend. Very team oriented and surprisingly a lot of coordination between randoms.

Re: For TvT Events

wowza right there. This is new.

Comment

The weapon resting is nice. For everything else though, it looks like they just copied BF2 PR into ArmA. These are two games that I would prefer to see remain separate.

Comment

VTS Weapon Rest . . . I'm just saying . . . . . ;-)

Comment

AH yes, I've been waiting for a release from them! This is taking me back to the good ol' PR:ARMA2 days.

Comment

I'd gladly check this out with you guys. I'm on the Steam Group, look for me 10PM EST usually.
            sigpic

Comment

This is a great mod..can't wait for it to gain more popularity. This mod really does bring me back to the days of PR.

Comment

Originally posted by baguiar View Post
                This is a great mod..can't wait for it to gain more popularity. This mod really does bring me back to the days of PR.
                BOOM!
                By that I mean I`ve seen some of this gameplay & I think this is the best use of A3 yet. It was a gas and totally immersive. Loved it....watched a bunch of Baguiar`s stream while downloading something and just could not wait to play.
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                ArmA 3 Game Officer
                Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                189th Infantry Brigade Member
                SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

kinda wonder why it uses CBA beta... anyway I'll gladly try this out with people, I very much like the squad selection, roles and vehicle maintenance
                  - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Nice to see you guys remember it. Maybe you remember me as well.

If you want you can host it for your self and why CBA? Because it is compatible with rest of the ArmA mods and they mostly using CBA.
                    You could organize your TvT events TacBF + ACRE + JSRS + something else what ever you want and increase immersion on your events but for public suggesting standard TacBF recommend set up but repeat it is not mandatory.
                    Only in that case don't put official tag on server because in that case you are chose mods but you are provide support for it not TB team. I think it is fair.

Cheers.

Comment

I remember ya Worm!

Packed server this afternoon! Tough even getting in. I love seeing 70 players on an Arma 3 server that isn't Wasteland...

Comment

Originally posted by PeanutButterWolf View Post
                        I remember ya Worm!

Packed server this afternoon! Tough even getting in. I love seeing 70 players on an Arma 3 server that isn't Wasteland...
                        Yes and it was some blast fights that night like in old times.

Comment

We had some good rounds yesterday Wolf. Really enjoyed playing with you. This was the first real load test on a new dedi we setup a couple of weeks ago and it held up pretty good with 70 players.
                          Hurtz sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X