TG ArmA III Event - 29 Dec 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG ArmA III Event - 29 Dec 13

This is a retry of last weeks mission, B edited for better play ability.

!!!Please read all of this post before asking any questions or signing up!!!

Date: Sunday, 29th of December 2013 - 1400HOURS Eastern US (1900 ZULU time)

This is a TG session open to everyone that will take place on the ArmA III server.

How to sign up:

IMPORTANT!

Players who no-show without notice for a session can be precluded from participating in the following session. Don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you intend to play, you must provide at least 24 hours if you need to withdraw.
    A volunteer for the Commanding Officer is appreciated, they will get the full mission brief 24 hours prior so they can plan.
    Planning occurs prior to launch, the server will then be locked exactly at 2PM EST and the mission kicks off.
    Players will be required on TeamSpeak for a roll call 15 minutes before the session.
    The event will not last longer than 2.5 hours before it opens back up to the public.
    Signup closes 24 hours prior to the Event.

You must include the following information with your sign-up:
    1. In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none)
    2. Leadership Abilities (and will you be a Commander or TL)
    3. Specialties

Other Information:
    • Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis.
    • The final roster will be published the day of the event.
    • Let us know the exact slot you want if it is available.

What to NOT post:
    • Comments
    • Unrelated content to a signup

Anybody who doesn't make it on the active roster will be a reserve. I urge reserves to still turn up for TeamSpeak roll call, since there are always a few no-shows.

Server:

Server: TacticalGamer.com 208.43.76.154:2333
    Password: To be revealed over TeamSpeak immediately before the session(see below).

Mission selections:

The Diary Series: Episode 2

Courtesy of: B

Diary: Episode 2

In the mission the following roles are available:

SL
    Squad Leader (Sarge) Unassgined
    Engineer (Greasy) Unassgined
    Blue Team
    Fire Team Leader (Scar) Unassgined
    Automatic Rifleman (Leftie) Unassgined
    Anti Tank (Mailman) Unassgined
    Combat Life Saver (Doc) Unassgined
    Red Team
    Fire Team Leader (JT) Unassgined
    Automatic Rifleman (Sweet Tooth) Unassgined
    Anti Tank (Half Face) Unassgined
    Combat Life Saver (Soft Hand) Unassgined
    Green Team
    Fire Team Leader (Basket) Unassgined
    Automatic Rifleman (Tex) Unassgined
    Anti Tank (Nail) Unassgined
    Combat Life Saver (Cindy) Unassgined

DATE JUL 1, 2035

I guess I should start recording my thoughts to pass time. I am put in charge of a lot of unruly fellas at the edge of the island. Our barracks is right next to a lighthouse which is deemed very important. Considering the boring and unimportant nature of this assignment, I am starting to think everybody here must have done something to be punished much like me...

DATE JUL 10, 2035

Aside from a couple of fights between the privates, I would say we are getting along. One sign to support this theory would be that almost everybody now have a nickname. Additionally, as I got to know them, I must admit that I do like my two fireteam leaders. They control their guys with tight grips.

One a side note, we finally got a three MATVs and a quadbike. Now we do not have to walk to Molos Airfield for supplies.

DATE JUL 17, 2035

Last radio message from Molos Airfield was very alarming. We are told to be at the ready for an attack. I have no idea what is going on. We are still ordered to be stationed here. Tomorrow I should send the guys for some much needed supply run. If things get hairy we still have the air support so close to us from Molos Airfield.

DATE JUL 24, 2035

Last night, I was awakened by a panicky private telling me that he heard explosions close by. I have not slept since. We still do not have night gear. Dawn is approaching in a couple of hours. I must wait and decide this carefully. I have not been able to contact Molos Airfield. First thing is to go check Molos Airfield to see what the heck is happening.

Second entry

During the dawn we have conducted a combat recon mission to find out what has happened with Molos Airfield base. On the way, we were ambushed by hostile forces several times which we managed to overcome, thanks to the men. Upon reaching Molos airfield we have discovered what appears to be an sneak attack upon the airfield forces. Numerous assets were destroyed and friendly personnel were killed. Hoping to find any type of prisoners and survivors we assaulted the airfield, successfully defeating the occupying hostile forces.

Unfortunately, when the dust settled, a warm corpse was discovered by one of the medics. I believe he was one of the pilots stationed here and was being held captive. Upon gunfire, he must have made a run for it. I cannot tell for certain if it was us or them who gunned him down. Either way he could have operated that Pawnee attack chopper we found in the hangar when we needed it. Hopefully we can utilize that in the near future.

Fearing a compromised transmitter, we have also destroyed the airbase transmitter box. This has allowed us to move our base forward to Molos Airbase without enemy intervention. Blue team built defenses while red team have been hauling supplies out of the lighthouse barracks. Green team mostly cleaned up the rubble and corpses while the engineer worked on the transmitter boxes to reach our forces afar. So far no luck there.

Found an engineer truck, an HMG Hunter MRAP and a Pawnee attack helicopter. Found 2 recon drones in the HMG hunter with a couple of controllers. I told the guys to leave the Pawnee as we cannot use it at this time. But these drones and an HMG MRAP sure would be useful right now.

The town of Molos is about a km away - probably enemies there as well. Scar and JT came to me with a proposal to do a combat patrol around the base during the night. I agree with them, we gotta try to find out what is around us. Waiting for the dusk to come and preparing for a long night.

• Revive enabled. Only combat life savers will be able to revive a soldier.
    • Vehicles do not respawn. What you have is what you get. Also, if a vehicle is lost they will not be available on subsequent missions.
    • Each mission's success or failure has consequences.
    • Expect only a gameplay of about 1-2 hours.
    • Episode 1 AAR.

Last edited by TheBigC; 12-25-2013, 11:03 AM.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: TG ArmA III Event - 22 Dec 13

1.In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): Unaffiliated
    2.Leadership Abilities (and will you be a Commander or TL):
    3.Specialties: AT, AR, Engineer, Medic
    - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Sing me up as reserve I don't know if I'm able to make it.
      TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

Last Sunday was a bust for me, wasn't done till 10:00am sorry slept till 6:00pm , Again our weather forcast isnt good 0deg C 10 - 15 cm snow Sat. I will try.

2.Leadership Abilities (and will you be a Commander or TL): Poor
        3.Specialties: AT, AR, Medic
        Last edited by .Ferret.; 12-20-2013, 08:24 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

2.Leadership Abilities (and will you be a Commander or TL): Can FTL for this one. Not SL.
          3.Specialties: In order of pref: Medic, AT, Engineer

Comment

2.Leadership Abilities (and will you be a Commander or TL): No
            3.Specialties: Enjoyed leftie (AR) last time but can try anything
            sigpic

Comment

In-House Division: Irregulars
              Leadership Abilities: can take CO if no one else wants it
              Specialties: jack of all trades, master of none
              sigpic

Comment

Leadership Abilities: Flight Lead
                Specialties: CAS, Air Trans, Long Range SWS, Heavy weapons, Explosives, First Aid

Comment

1.In-House Division: Unaffiliated
                  2.Leadership Abilities: Can lead a Fireteam IF needed, not Squad lead.
                  3.Specialties: Point man

I was JT in episode 1.

Comment

Re: TG ArmA III Event - 29 Dec 13

We are redoing this one due to the hiccup last week. All is fixed and should be ready to go. If above slots are fine no need to reapply, if something has changed just let us know...
                    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

In-House Division: none
                      Leadership Abilities: no thanks
                      Specialties: Auto rifleman

Comment

It's been too long. Sign me up please

1st MIP
                        Can FTL but I am ARMA rusty so would prefer a rifleman or medic slot.
                        sigpic
                        |TG-1st|Grunt
                        ARMA Admin (retired)
                        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

2.Leadership Abilities (and will you be a Commander or TL): Poor
                          3.Specialties: AT, AR, Medic

Comment

Leadership Abilities: can do, if no one else wants it
                            Specialties: jack of all trades
                            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...