Arma 3 Patrol OPS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma 3 Patrol OPS?

Since lots of people from ARMA seems to have transitioned to ARMA 3, do you think it's possible to get the Patrol OPS map onto the server running as a default seeder? It would be nice if I could run into people playing outside of events. Most of the time, the servers seem to be empty, running test maps.

|TG-Irr| Lonewolf80

Re: Arma 3 Patrol OPS?

There are three missions on the server that already fit what you are asking for. Annihilation and Resistance are two that pop to mind as good seeder missions. I was on for almost 8 hours yesterday, 1/6/14, playing Resistance and attacked several targets that we had never tried before.

By the way what times are you looking to play? I am usually online after 6pm Central but I have been known to spend an afternoon on the ARMA server starting around 12pm Central.

Comment

Or are you looking to have a persistent mission on the server?

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, I'm on vacation right now and it's hard to find someplace with wifi.

As far as missions go, I prefer patrol ops since it seems to be one of the more recognized mission names from ARMA 2. I liked the A2 patrol ops due to it being both a seeder and being able to be persistent. So it can be both a fun map to hop into for a bit, but at the same time, large and organized missions can take place.

|TG-Irr| Lonewolf80

Comment

Patrol Ops in its current form is no equal to Patrol Ops we all know and love. Patrol Ops: MSO made the whole map dynamic while Patrol Ops provided missions.

Patrol Ops right now is a series of random, custom objectives with very few can compete. It also sports some very powerful tools for an admin and squad leaders to control the gameplay to more teamwork oriented style.

I have tried to edit the mission to our liking and was defeated by a bug from one of BIS functions. Anyway the vanilla version does not have any ads an is very well made. I do not think much editing is needed at all as it features class based gear and revive.

Comment

I'd be interested in playing any time around 4:30pm - 11PM EST. I'll start jumping into the server and seeing if I can get more people on. Been searching far and wide for a good group to play with, without any luck. Sadly my schedule is too dynamic to commit to any serious events. I miss the old Bravo days of random patrol ops missions.
            Never fear! Kizz is here! - Medic - Pilot (CAS-Heilo, NO JET) - AT

Comment

What about ALIVE?
              sigpic
              I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

Been a while since I played with you TG fellows and dudettes.
                Unfortunately, I'm never available for your weekend events and whenever I look to the TG ArmA3 servers, it's always empty and has a non-compatible red 'x' in the first column. Any pointers and/or heads-up for impromptu TG ArmA3 appreciated.

Comment

hey Nightshade, im on a lot and you can expect to see me on teamspeak and the server if you're interested on catching up in A3.

about this PO, I noticed how theres an upcoming 3.1 version that adds HC support, a lotta bug fixes and added features as well as the one I liked the most - ambient AI spawning, apparently 3200-8000 AI spawning all over the map as you come Close to Towns, I've tried all 3 side versions and I like them all, CSAT is awesome :)
                  - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Nightshade - the current TG A3 server is running in Vanilla mode at this time. Make sure all MODs are shut off and it should show GREEN for you.

I look forward to seeing you in game some weekday soon

MadSoloSniper (also someone who has more "during the week" time then "weekend" time)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X