New Admins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Admins

I just wanted to inform everyone that we are expanding the Admin team here. With that, we have a returning Admin in Unkl as well as a new one in MadSoloSniper. Both will make instant impacts on our community for the better

Welcome aboard..
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: New Admins

All hail the new and "new" admins!
    sigpic

Comment

BanHammer.jpg
      Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

Happy to have you back Unkl. Welcome Mad.

Comment

I'd like to thank my producers, the academy, and all of the . . . . . oh wait . . .wrong speech again . . . . . dang

Thanks guys, Looking forward to the adventure.

Comment

Good to see some new admins! Good job on receiving these duties guys, and good luck!
            Questions about those who deserve it!
            "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Welcome to the plush room at the top of the heap MadSolo. Glad you would join us. It's good to be back and have my game on again. I will be in game more than I used to as much as RL cooperates.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer
              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
              189th Infantry Brigade Member
              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

He does know the new guy gets the beer, right?
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I'll do one better (for those that legally CAN) I'll bring this . . . . . . Solo's poison of choice . . . . . along with Bookers, Trace, JD, Single Barrel JD, Four Roses, Elijah, Basil, Woodford and of course Bulleit . . . . and some others names that escape me at the moment (gee, I wonder why??? . . . lol)

Solo . . . . . "Libation Duty" accepted.

Get to Chicago* and let me know . . . . . ;-)

*This offer only valid on days ending in "y"

Comment

Nice choice. A personal favorite of mine as well.

I read today that Beam (who owns Maker's Mark) was sold to Suntory from Japan. I didn't even know Beam owned Maker's Mark.

I favor Knob Creek as well.
                    sigpic
                    |TG-1st|Grunt
                    ARMA Admin (retired)
                    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Congrats to MadSoloSniper and Unkl (again) for their roles.
                      Truly a welcome news!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Thanks LShD . . . is that your name in game as well?? . . . Look forward to seeing you "on the field of battle" my fellow squad mate . . . . :-)

PS - being Admin is work . . . . der be crazies out in the AmrA-verse!! . . . . . wow

Rock on TG and the TG way of team-gaming!!!!!

I embrace the role. . . . . and good whiskey, but I digress.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSoloSniper View Post
                          Thanks LShD . . . is that your name in game as well?? . . . Look forward to seeing you "on the field of battle" my fellow squad mate . . . . :-)

PS - being Admin is work . . . . der be crazies out in the AmrA-verse!! . . . . . wow
                          LSHD = LowSpeedHighDrag
                          But shortened in game to LowSpeed due to limit of characters.
                          Being an admin is no easy feat. It literally takes all your time to devote for others. A truly humbling duty for fellow TG'ers. But done for the greater good. :)

Looking forward to seeing you on the server one day.

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

LowSpeedHighDrag?... hmm, i recall someone that went by that handle. Though I can't really remember... (strokes mustache) Low. Speed? :icon3: :madsmile:

Haha, what's up homeslice? How are you settling into the new place?

Comment

HAND? Amu107.9? Who's this? Who is this Ah-moo?
                              How's being an admin? Grown any grey hairs yet? :)
                              Things hectic, constantly on the move. When I get the time, I'll jump on the server for a catch up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X