Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday

Just a note that there will be a Sunday event at the regular Sunday Event time of 2pm EST. I'm still pulling something together for a server 1 event so a sign up will be going up shortly. Just need to get home & get it settled as to what it will be yet. Was looking forward to doing some leading but hey may just use the MCC now it randomizes objectives and missions. Yeah...sign up is on the way once I get home.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Sunday

Sounds good. I'm pretty curious to see how good the MCC generators are.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought the Mcc mission we played today was pretty good, the El seemed to be a lot smarter than usual, and the game ran much smother (at least for me it did).
      Looking forward to the event...
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I agree it was a lot of fun. Not sure how many players it was set for but it was challenging without being impossible.
        sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed yesterdays game and was pleasantly surprised to see it ran a pretty constant 50+ fps the whole time.

Comment

The plan today is that Woesterudolf has offered to run the MCC Sandbox mission generator. My plan is to lead the mission. Don't know what he has up his sleeve but he's a crafty bugger. Gonna need some solid help to take this on.

2pm EST TODAY
            19:00 Zulu (7pm)
            Server 1 - No Mods
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer
            Dean of Tactical Gamer University
            189th Infantry Brigade Member
            SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
            "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I thought the MCC mission was pretty cool and I think it will be a great asset for training in the future. Glad I was able to attend

Comment

Signing up! (Unafilliated / None but willing to learn / Anything)

Given it will be evening my time, I'll be able to talk on TS as well... Yay!
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X