Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADAPT, SP Campaign 2 out now... trailer...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADAPT, SP Campaign 2 out now... trailer...

Thought the first part was well done... 2nd is out today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM6UV...ature=youtu.be

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: ADAPT, SP Campaign 2 out now... trailer...

Yeah I downloaded it but now have to go out for a few hours so it will be taunting me the whole time! Should be fun. I'd hoped for a couple of new vehicles this time but alas... hopefully another reinforcements pack will arrive soon with some jets.
    sigpic

Comment

oooOOOhhh! I'm so excited I can't help but post a cliche meme!
      Attached Files

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
      "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Haha... played a couple of hours this evening. Seems quite fun, although as always a few minor annoyances - mostly having to leave AI behind because they can't / won't keep up.

**WARNING** very minor spoiler ahead... (doesn't reveal any plot, just a heads up about a campaign mechanic)

If you want to complete the side missions, you have to finish them before attempting the major "strategic map" mission. If you don't, the side missions disappear
        sigpic

Comment

Lemme use this thread. A DLC is announced. Zeus multiplayer mode where one player controls scenarios while others try to adapt... Very similar to MCC Sandbox imo. Check it. Those who bought the game in its alpha stages will get this one for free I think.

Comment

Hmmm... not sure what I thought this would be, but this could be interesting if our MCC missions a couple of weeks back are anything to go by. Looks like there will be a gameplay reveal on Saturday.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by |TG| B View Post
              Lemme use this thread. A DLC is announced. Zeus multiplayer mode where one player controls scenarios while others try to adapt... Very similar to MCC Sandbox imo. Check it. Those who bought the game in its alpha stages will get this one for free I think.
              This will be free for everyone.
              TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

I was going to post this in a new thread with a new title... but I know how everyone likes to jump on and link to it posted elsewhere, lucky I looked first... but shouldn't news like this be on the front page or at least have it's own thread topic. ;)

http://www.arma3.com/dlc/zeus/
                Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                  I was going to post this in a new thread with a new title... but I know how everyone likes to jump on and link to it posted elsewhere, lucky I looked first... but shouldn't news like this be on the front page or at least have it's own thread topic. ;)

http://www.arma3.com/dlc/zeus/
                  Go ahead write an article and send it in through the Arma CAA.
                  TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

If anyone cares: they're streaming on http://www.twitch.tv/arma3official/ right now about the new Zeus gamemode. and it will likely be in their archive later if you want to miss it (and skip around to the good parts.)

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
                    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Wow . . . and I thought "I" was long winded . . . . . I watched some (I had to take a break) of the replay of the demo. Love the concept . . .the guy controlling the Zeus module was about as frustrating as you can get . . the camera angle changes were driving me nuts.

Good idea though and if it works as promoted . . could be awesome for some "on the fly" TG missions . . . new title . . . SoloTheDungeonMaster . . . . lol . . . . can't wait.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X