[Idea/thought] ArmA 2 Throwback party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea/thought] ArmA 2 Throwback party

So... I was watching this "shameless plug here". And I got to thinking: wouldn't it be great to do an ArmA 2 Bravo server throwback weekend spectacular? Anyway, just a thought. Not even sure if it's still on the servers. But I figured if enough people were interested, it might be fun to play some bravo insurgency, once more, as a special event or something.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Re: [Idea/thought] ArmA 2 Throwback party

That sounds awesome. I only have one request . . . can we spend some time in the server "dusting off the cob webs" before we take on a full mission I'd need some refresher on a even some of the easy stuff I'm sure. . . . but I'm all for being a part of an event like that.

Comment

Hahaha... I definitely miss ACE ammo cook off. I tried to join the A2 Bravo server a while back, it said it was online but I couldn't join.

I'd be up for it. servers allowing. I'm also up for an All in ArmA night - although I'm guessing this would be too much work to set up.
      sigpic

Comment

I've been wanting to play this for a whole year since A3 performance isnt really all that great, and A2 patrol ops and other missions are just superb. I know a lot of people want to head back to A2 for a bit
        - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Great Idea, count me in. But first, I need to know what mods we would be running...
          sigpic

Comment

I don't have it installed anymore, going back is not an option for me.

Comment

[MENTION=80858]Ramna[/MENTION]: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...e-tg-arma.html
              [MENTION=34009]ChiefBoatsRet[/MENTION]: I totally understand. I kind of got the idea because afterwards I plan on going the same route and uninstall it... maybe.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
              "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

A return may be made, by a once deluded youngster, a mere private of his peers, a lost one among the fish.

Drowned he may be, but once he gets the chance you'll see, he'll bring it back and make it as good as it once was.

It once was amazing, once was fun, at once we all threw down our cards on the table and turned the tides of a war.

We turned away torrents in Takistan, cleared chills in Celle, crumbled castles in Chernarus, and all in the name of what is good and holy.

I learned the ropes, led the ideas to the men, shot bombs from on high, banished people I couldn't even awknowledge.

This time we bring it back, we chant the words, we fire the cannons full blast, we set alight the flame!

And at the end of what is done, we return to our camps and scream, "URA!"

-Crazi
                sigpic

warning excessive amounts of caffine may apply... results may vary

Comment

You almost had me Crazi, I was tempted. Once I have moved on to the next iteration of a game there is no going back for me. Nice little HooaaH speech though.

Comment

I never took a class on creative writing, but when it comes to war, I know my way around the words in the trade
                    sigpic

warning excessive amounts of caffine may apply... results may vary

Comment

If you did this, I suppose I would have to command the missions.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

well theres some new commanders around... just not as good. :)
                        to be honest, if the server was to go up I'd command every time im online
                        - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

I'm not big on dwelling on the past, but if this happens, ill be there - still got all the bravo stuff installed
                          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X