This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic time zone question

Please select your time zone and add personal comments about time zone you’re in and what time (in your time zone - I'll adjust) tickles your fancy for running missions in. If by some strange twist of fate you do not live in one of these time zones then please select one close (that will work for your online time schedule) but feel free to add the time zone to the individual comments.

+10 – Eastern Australia (Sydney) / Federated states of Micronesia
    0.00%
    +9 – Japan / South Korea / North Korea
    0.00%
    +3 – Russia (well Moscow at least) / Saudi Arabia / Kenya / Tanzania / Madagascar
    5.88%
    +2 – Finland / Ukraine / Moldova / Greece / Turkey / ALTIS / STRATIS / Egypt / South Africa
    5.88%
    +1 – Norway / Sweden / Germany / Switzerland / Poland / Italy / France / Spain / Chad / Angola
    11.76%
    0 - UTC – Ireland / United Kingdom /Morocco / Mali
    11.76%
    -5 - East Coast US – NY / Toronto / Lima
    23.53%
    -6 - Central US – Chicago / Winnipeg
    17.65%
    -7 - Mid US – Denver / Edmonton
    5.88%
    -8 - West Coast US – Los Angles / Dawson
    17.65%
    -9 – US Alaska – Anchorage
    0.00%
    -10 – Hawaiian Islands
    0.00%
    Last edited by MadSoloSniper; 02-12-2014, 11:44 AM. Reason: some additional infomation request

Re: Generic time zone question

I am in Central Time Zone for US. I am good to go during 8pm - 10pm in my time during weekdays. Saturdays would be a nice time for me to get some game in. Current Sunday afternoon event official time is hit and miss for me depending on the week.

Comment

GMT+0 FTW (Makes time zone conversions really easy!) One day I'll move back to the future (GMT+10) but that's a while off.

Evenings - i.e. the current Sunday 7pm GMT timeslot works about the best for me. I can generally commit to one of Friday Saturday or Sunday at this time each week and could do a bit earlier. Playing too much beyond 10pm GMT I start to run into "noise restrictions" (small apartment!)
      sigpic

Comment

GMT+1, preferably anywhere from 6 am to 10 pm in my time, im very dynamic between these times... in the night im not always able
        - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to all for the input so far. I’m leaving this poll live through the weekend (OK maybe a touch into next week) to gain some updated understanding of the distribution of the solider base and modify some of the mission times (not the main Sunday event, but some of the “minor” missions we run) to capture the greatest number of soldiers we have at any given moment. Make sure you vote on your time zone and if you want (not necessary) some comments about the local (LOCAL) time in your time zone (I’ll do the conversion) that you’d like to run missions with the team.

Thanks team . . . . . Solo . . . . Out . . . . . \

Comment

Team,

Thank you for the input. Closing the poll now. More on this topic once I write it up for command and get some guidance on the topic.

Solo . . out

Comment

Poll closed - data being crunched

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed