D3D Error - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D3D Error - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

So clean install of windows 7. No overclock and my cards are sli'd. Cards are GTX570's. I click on arma 3 icon to launch, goes though BI splash screen then crashed to desktop with thread tittle error.

Did a little searching and from what I found everything says that its a driver issue with the cards, but I am on the most recent release, no beta drivers.

Any thoughts? This was the reason for the format for the first place as I could only be in game for ~5 min before crashing.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: D3D Error - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

Check this site Jack...it may help. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr.../dn458383.aspx

Also try an older driver....and if your running overwolf turn it off.

Comment

Just wanted to give an update. Arma3 is now working for me. I had to go into my Nvidia settings and manually configure stuff. Thanks [MENTION=24209]ZAP44[/MENTION] for the info!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Excellent! Glad you got it working. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse