X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Mod

Music is NSFW!

Re: Cool Mod

Ok, that music was a bit over the top :) Pretty cool looking model though.
    sigpic

Comment

Epic!!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Ok...I laughed at the music.. Not because of the words, but because someone with the talent to do this mod came up with that... So silly.. But could you imagine running into that beastie in the middle of the night..
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Ok, after all the comments I had to watch it and listen to the audio track . . . . funny, you got me.

I would like to ask, do you think we can train it and then have it go in as advance "security" on our missions??

I think this weekend's event could have been a breeze if we could have deployed him forward . . . . LOL

Comment

I think this would make for a fun TG event of who can survive and get to the choppa!!!

Of course it has to be done at night with nothing but a few magazines and a flash light.
            FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

they need a whole pack of different dino's and then make a survival mission out of them, where you and your team start at a camp and then have to defend it for a while then run for your lives! And OMG with a lot of fog and early morning pre-light, I would probably only ever have the cojones to play that mission once.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
              "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...