BI's New Office for QA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BI's New Office for QA

BI seems to be proud of their new office for QA. Reminds me of something out of the early 1900ís except they have computers instead of sewing machines. https://twitter.com/QA_bistudio/stat...54530276515843 I'm not surprised at the condition of Arma 3 anymore.

Some different than the working conditions at Dice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtlLWZPjTXA

Re: BI's New Office for QA

lol @ that dice studio... I wonder if I've seen the house somewhere, kinda wondering if its in stockholm or whereever it is
    - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Yeah it does look a bit like a workhouse. A hangover from Communist architecture I suppose!

The Dice studio looks pretty sweet, although the consensus seemed to be that BF4 was broken when it was released so not sure there is a direct link between game and studio quality!
      sigpic

Comment

It's Stockholm Xorilliz. A few years ago they were in some warehouse, not unlike what BI has, down on the Stockholm waterfront somewhere. I agree Mecharius...the quality hasn't been in the Battlefield franchise for some time. They just haven't been able to recreate the BF2 experience.

Comment

Bf4 isn't BF2 I will grant you but they made strides from BF3. Working commander slot and functioning (mostly) voip. I've had alot of fun playing BF4 with the TG crowd. In the end it's all about the teamwork and players you are spending time with.

Miss you in ARMA 3 Zap. Haven't seen you in a Dog's age. We've been running some great organized events and I hope you can make it to one of them soon. As for daily server usage--there are some missions running that are sort of a hybrid of persistent-objective based missions. C'mon down and join us !
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I must have seen that house because I was in the old town last year which is just a couple houndred meters north... can't remember it though lol - I havent been to that south part of stockholm where it is, not so much to see there

and what Grunt said, we got some nice missions going now, not just patrol ops but some other persistent missions like resistance, enemy assault and aggression :)
            - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

I hear you guys…less drama in Dayz. Most Dayz players like 1st and 3rd person play and have both a veteran character (1st person only) and regular character (has 1st & 3rd person). And with the in game map being next to useless (if you can find it) the Arma issues discussed in another thread magically go away. But I will drop in once in awhile.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X