Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again

Hi all,

Some of you might remember me from a few years ago when I used to play on your Arma 2 server, well I was thinking of popping around again soon to join you on your Arma 3 server to see how you guys are doing but wanted to check first if I needed any mods to get on your server?

I popped into your TS3 tonight but found the Arma channel empty, is this normal it was always so busy in this channel....?

Anyway, if you could let us know what I need and what is the best times to catch you playing some missions and I will see about joining you once more...

For now, hope you all doing good and hope to speak to you soon..
    [RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

Re: Hello again

Good to see you Mr.! I think you caught us while we have a bunch of people away this weekend. No mods required. We have an event tomorrow afternoon and its the top sticky post. Hope you can make it.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Babs! Good to see Ya mate!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Welcome back. I don't see an event listed for tomorrow.

Comment

Hey man! Good to see you around these parts again! Hope to see you in-game soon! :)

Comment

Thanks for the messages gents, will try and get on with you all next weekend, couldn't make today had to spend time in the studio..
            [RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X