Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for re-made classic missions for ArmA3...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for re-made classic missions for ArmA3...

Figured i'd just ask since Steam, Google, and Armoholic has all turned up negative for me...

I'm looking for re-made classic missions from OFP, ArmA, and ArmA2 for ArmA3... like "Tank Platoon" (one of my favorite all time missions), Squad Assault, "Sweep and Clear"...

Anyone know of the files or links to any of those classic missions remade for AmrA3?

Thx.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: looking for re-made classic missions for ArmA3...

I think I have seen some of these knocking about in the depths of Armaholic. I'll take a look when I get home.

Comment

Ya, THX... I got revenge and a clean sweep mission, and the ground Attack mission... was looking for the armor missions now, like Tank Platoon.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Well done on the other missions, I've not had any success yet finding 'Tank Platoon' or an equivalent. I'll keep looking.

Comment

Magnum . . .can you post links to the files pls . . . thx

Solo

Comment

I found them in the steam workshop, search classic missions, and they will be the top 3 or 4.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X