Need TG Arma players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need TG Arma players

Server is filling with Pubbies & we need some TG in house leadership. Cmon and join in if you can.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Need TG Arma players

That was great. Only a few of us started something pretty good with some pubbies. Thanks guys!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Only just saw this post, didn't realise I was answering a call for help! It was pretty fun... some pretty tough missions from Xor and Unkl, although I think Xor should develop and evil "B" laugh for Global chat when he spawns in many many enemy infantry.

I'm thinking of jumping back on in another hour or so if anybody is up for it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mecharius View Post
        Only just saw this post, didn't realise I was answering a call for help! It was pretty fun... some pretty tough missions from Xor and Unkl, although I think Xor should develop and evil "B" laugh for Global chat when he spawns in many many enemy infantry.

I'm thinking of jumping back on in another hour or so if anybody is up for it.
        mwuahaha, that full-sized platoon or even larger was awesome and you handled it well anyway, the problem wasnt only the size of the troop but also how I ordered them to engage as soon as you did - im in for later games
        - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Cool :)

Yeah I thought we had gone all tactical. Beckner's squad was base of fire and we were flanking right so we could fire along the ridgeline. We could only see three guys on the ridge which Becker's team engaged. It seemed as soon as we stepped of everything went ballistic :) As Zeus can you see everything or only what your soldiers spot?
          sigpic

Comment

Zues sees all.

Can't hear your side chat but can hear your direct when the camera is overhead of you. So far no one has said anything bad about Zues. I've been itchn to smite someone with the lightning.
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Ban Hammer 2.0 :D
              sigpic

Comment

ugh... You're making this whole hiatus of mine really difficult folks! I'm glad you guys had fun, see you all in a couple weeks!

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
                "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

"Tactical Lightning" . . . . . use accordingly . . . . . LOL

Back soon myself from weekend of fun and "outdoors-ness" . . . . see you guys soon.

Solo

Comment

I think I might have been lucky enough to join in on the Zues game on the 4/19/2014. It was great and I was pointed to TG for a chance to get more of the same in the future. Great job as Zeus yesterday Unkl. As for the players they were great to play with as well. I'm not sure where to look for more Arma events on the forums yet but I'll keep looking around.

Comment

Hey Wally, I remember you from last night, good to see you on the forums :)

We often have Sunday night events at about 1900 Zulu time... there isn't an official one on tonight but I can already see about 7 or 8 people online in the server. I'm about to hop in for a bit before dinner, hope to see you there!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey all. I am one of those Planetside 2 TG-irrs who has been hanging around.

I have been making my way through the Arma 3 campaign and trying out different mods along the way. Been wanting to get into Arma 3 co-op missions online.

Comment

Sweet, I try to join the server, I have already ran into a slight problem however. Whats the server name?

Comment

Looks like you found it Wally, but yeah just filter for "tacticalgamer"

Come join in TYHBoom!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good to see you on the forums Wally...
                              Hope tonight game was a bit more successful than ours!
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X