. . . . . . . . . . . . . . CONNECTION AUTHENTICATED bavd75298c1

TRANSMISSION AS FOLLOWS . . . . . .

. . . . . . //INTEL IS COMING IN ON OPS TO BE EXECUTED IN THE COMING HOURS

///ASSEMBLE TEAMS AT 2400Z FOR IMMEDIATE INSERTION

///STANDBY FOR FURTHER INTEL

EOT//

. . . . . . .SIGNAL LOST

Re: War Gamer Wednesday

just wanna let you know that this starts 2 am my time so dont hope for me to be your 2IC too long, some EU's need to sleep :)
    - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

BOOOOOOOM . . . . . good stuff. Not a huge crowd but the play was spirited and the missions were a success. Good Patrol OPS to begin the evening and while comms (and JIPs) were fun to handle (we still need to polish comms my good men) the missions were fun and well played.

See you all on the field of battle soon,

Solo

PS - To that end I know the TGU is working on a number of training elements and COMMS is one - once live I think we could all use a little refresher . . . . ;-)

Comment

Good games tonight!! well, almost. At least me and Wally Higgens had some unusual fun trying to control all the people joining in who came from the official arma servers which were currently still updating, at least its good to have one zeus and a leader or two leaders. Thank you Unkl too of course for joining in shortly on an impossible battle in Diary ep. 1 while leading a fireteam to an honorable death with poor me as a squad lead. :)

Had to lock the servers occasionaly so it didn't get too crazy, not for long however
        - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

We have a few dudes getting a patrol ops going. Looking to tackle a couple of missions.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X