• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLC and "Expansion" Vaguely Announced

Some ArmA news in case you missed it:

Summary: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014...pansion-plans/
    Detail: http://www.bistudio.com/english/comp...roadmap-201415

I like the sound of both the addons, although I'm a bit sad we have to wait a year and a bit for some new terrain!
    sigpic

Re: DLC and "Expansion" Vaguely Announced

Looks good that they are continuing to move forward. Did not see any specifics on new things exactly, minus the support helo. Like to really see what they will be adding.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Yeah they were a bit vague, but I think the main things are

At some point: a game launcher for managing mods (although we already have a few good ones). Steam Workshop support for mods.

H2, 2014: Modified ToH flight model, new choppers, sling loading, passengers firing from vehicles

"After that": new long range weapons and mechanics. I can hear Solo hoping for weapon resting

Then later still the paid stuff:

2015: new terrain, other paid for DLC
      sigpic

Comment

I want to shoot from the skids of a Littlebird and provide sniper support from a Blackhawk!

Comment

Wicks
          Sniper from a moving heilo . . . dang you ARE a good shot

Mech
          Darn well better be some weapon rest at some point . . . for ALL of us. . . seriously, who walks up to a low wall and DOESN'T rest the weapon??? . . . .seems pretty obvious to me . . .wake up BI!!!!

And from a "new long range weapons" perspective . . . oh to hope for the 338Lap and the 416 Barrett . . . . and maybe if we're lucky . . . . .

The XM109 - "Anti Materiel Rifle" . . . . . lol

25mm projectile, engine block piercing rounds, 2300m effective (not an iron sights kind of toy), but weighs in at 46 lbs (can you say portable cannon) . . . . I WANT ONE!!!

But seriously I'd be happy with the M107 and a good Vortex Razor HD . . . but I'm just picky that way.

On the other hand . . . the new Remington M2010 is looking pretty promising . . . with a suppressor . . . . that would be money!!!

So many toys, so little time.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSoloSniper View Post
            Wicks
            Sniper from a moving heilo . . . dang you are a good shot
            Naa, I said I'd take the shot, not make the shot lol. I'd use a semi auto for sure.

Comment

Wicks . . . . ROTFLMAO . . . . That's AWESOME . . . . . I always love in a movie where the bad guys are in a Jet Ranger (not the most stable to start with) and he takes that "hang out the door snap shot" with a bolt action hunting rifle (yes I said HUNTING rifle) complete with a 4x32 Leapers scope (hey, don't laugh I HAVE one) and makes the shot from 800m . . . . . ah, to be able to do that . . . lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X