Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ArmA: Cold War Assault free till Monday...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA: Cold War Assault free till Monday...

Want to challenge your Operation Flashpoint nostalgia? It's free to add to your account on Steam until Monday:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/65790/
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: ArmA: Cold War Assault free till Monday...

thank you, I havent tried anything before arma 2 so it will be fun to try out! :)
    - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

I grabbed this for lan games on my less than stellar pc downstairs. Should be fun. Also with A3 free all weekend the servers should be bumping with newbs. We need all leaders on deck!
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Magnum. I think this will run on my laptop without cooking it too much!

I'm pretty annoyed that the free weekend is this weekend as I'm going away tomorrow morning for a couple of weeks! I've been trying to get some friends back home into A3 for a while and this would have been the ideal weekend to do it. Oh well, have fun and be careful out there :)
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X