Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A message to the player base about todays gameplay and the future.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message to the player base about todays gameplay and the future.

Greetings,

For those of you who know me, what I am about to relate is nothing new, but for those of you who do not, I hope my message rests upon welcome ears.

Today we had some excellent gameplay on the ARMA 3 server. While there are certainly a lot of organizational aspects of fireteam and squad lead that need to be worked on, we had an amazing time over all. If I had more time, I believe I would have gladly stayed on the server for the rest of the evening leading such a good group of players.

We had good communication, tactical movements, overwatch, sound combat tactics, and good kill to death ratios.

I plan on being on more this summer, most likely during sunday afternoons. It would be nice if we could make the effort to show up and spend a few hours together. For those of you who remember what it was like in the ARMA 2 days, we used to have two dozen or more people show up, get organized, and put on one hell of a show for several hours, or well into the evenings.

I'd like to step up my efforts to command more missions if you'll make the effort to come together and give your all. The group of players in the arma pocket of Tactical Gamer always has been, and always will be my favorite lot to interact with. We have such potential and with the new tools available to us from administration and the solid group of guys/gals who maintain the community for us, we have the variables to create a very fun functional simulated experience.

Keep an eye out for me this summer, I plan to bone up on greater strategy so I can give you all exactly what you need.

A prepared commander(or squad leader) who will direct you to fun times and even better outcomes.

Thanks for the great gameplay today, you are a great team of tactical gamers.

Regards,

*salute*

Dimitrius

-Irregular,
    -Pathfinder,
    -Ex-ARMA Administrator,
    -Ex-TGU instructor,
    -EX ARMA Irregulars Platoon Commander

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: A message to the player base about todays gameplay and the future.

Yay. It was good to see you. Here is to more of those.

Comment

was great to play with you! great to see some proper gameplay too! slowly bringing back all my arma2 skills :p

Comment

Hey Dimi bad timing to come back my laptop died need to fix that and would join you some time for the old days

Comment

That sounds great, just the incentive I need to come back to Arma!

Comment

For the record. I am a senior field engineer for a very large company and on occasion I am tasked with travel to other markets. That just happened this month. I will be on the road until the last weekend in June. Then I should be back at my desktop for the foreseeable future. There is a part of me that itches to get back into this game and be a part of the events and daily games, but as of now I am going to be scarce.

For those of you who sent me messages via steam or ingame who indicated their intention to wait for me to return, I absolutely tell you to Not wait for me. Get out there and play with the community, I am just a player and not a reason for you to join the games. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, so please jump in now and put the same trust you have in me into the players that you play with everyday.

As I said before, I am just a player like you and like you, I put the community first.

See you soon. I look forward to it.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Work hard and see you near the end of the month buddy. I can relate to wanting to play more but can't. I don't understand why anyone would not play if they have the chance...you only get the community by being a part of it. Every single player can have a profound impact on the games we have but that starts by showing up and participating. If you want it, create it.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer
              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
              189th Infantry Brigade Member
              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X