X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Operation Band Camp Sunday, May 25 2014 1900Z

WARNO

SITUATION
    A Company of men are arriving on Altis to fortify the elements of one of the Forward Bases. Tactical Gamer Unit has been tasked with the security and movement of these troops to their FOB.

Around 100 men will be arriving by air to the International Airport on the island of Altis and will need to be moved by convoy to the FOB.

Operational orders will be issued with details on the move and the location and time of the troop arrival and anticipated movement requirements.

ENEMY
    Tensions remain high but our recent victories in the East have pushed many of the elements of the CSAT to the western part of the island. Units should remain vigilant and still be on high alert for fully operational and motivated CSAT elements in the AO.

FRIENDLY
    CAS will be available from the Airbase on the Island but sorties are limited due to the recent fighting and the inability of support ships to get into the harbor to resupply the CAS Element due to the recent weather in the Mediterranean.

MISSION
    A convoy will move the men from the Airfield to their FOB. Command has authorized the use of air support for the operation and also (based on troops available) a Recon element to move forward of the main convoy to clear the proposed route.

It is anticipated that this mission will take place on Sunday, May 25, 2014 1900Z.

Squads will assemble for SL mission briefing at Mission -15 and will drop into the base sharply at Mission start.

Civilians are in the area and their losses are to be kept at a minimum (zero) as recent events have escalated the tensions between the locals and NATO troops. Commanders are instructed to work whenever possible with the locals to maintain professionalism.

OBJECTIVES
    Move the Company of men from the Airbase to their FOB.

LOGISTICS
    Command will be providing both ground and air assets for the operation. All assets will be available at the military base on the grounds of the Altis International Airport.

Tactical Gamer unit will need to field between 19 and 32 men for this operation. Fewer men than that will require multiple trips to move the company element to their base. Command is taking early Operational Placement Documentation from interested COs, SLs, TLs, as well as pilots, drivers, gunners and recon teams. Leaders are encouraged to assemble and prepare your teams for the operation - combat movement, convoy operations, security support operations, air support operations, Logistics and Support planning and deployment.

At this time the following support elements are approved:
    One Hummingbird x1 pilot
    One Ghosthawk x1 pilot and x2 waist gunners
    One Marshall x3 crew + x8 Inf Squad
    One Slammer x3 crew
    Three HMG Hunters x2 crew
    Six Open HEMTT transport vehicles x1 driver each (required)
    One HEMTT Fuel vehicle x1 driver (required)
    One HEMTT Repair Vehicle x1 driver (required)

ATTACHMENTS
    Mission Banner:

AO Map Issued with OPORD

Operational Assignment Slots Issued with OPORD (Advanced Operational Placement Documents taken now)

Re: Operation Band Camp Sunday, May 25 2014 1900Z

71 views and not a single response . . . HUMMMMM

Either I scared you all off (unlikely) or it's the holiday weekend (which Solo just figured out (was told by his GF) the other day) and you all have plans that preclude any good "ArmA" time which is awesome.

My recommendation is as follows:

1 -I bag the mission for this weekend - Those of us who are here (hopefully a goodly crew) can run some missions and some excellent game play that we have come to know and love, just not THIS one. Maybe some Reaction to fire, some Squad movement play and even some Advanced COMMS stuff to get the newly found up to "TG speed".

2 - SLs, TLs and specialty members (and teams) can still step forward and start the path and be available to additional "INTEL" on the OP for when it DOES come around.

No worries as the mission will keep (kinda looking forward to a good crew to run this one as it will play well) and we can get to it on a NOT holiday weekend.

Mad (check your calender more often) Solo (Looking forward to many more awesome events) Sniper

. . . . . \

Comment

So this is a sign up thread? May be sign up instructions were not there, so people did not reply. I was gonna sign up and play for sure. I think we will get a good crowd for this one. I say we keep this on track. I will CO, provided that I dont wanna write OPORD and all that extra stuff. Less than that I can take a squad or a team... Love driving those big rigs.

Comment

Solo when you get the chance let's talk.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

im down for this!

Comment

With a CO in place the mission may be afoot.

OPORD and detailed manpower requirements to be posted soon.

NOTE - Actual positions may change based on the needs of the CO and the parameters of the mission given the number of men we have on the field.

Stay Tuned,

Solo

PS - Dimi - I'm on most days and even if working I can usually text in TS, hit me up when you're ready - thanks.

Comment

OPORD

SITUATION
              A Company of men are arriving on Altis to fortify the elements of one of the Forward Bases. Tactical Gamer Unit has been tasked with the security and movement of these troops to their FOB.

Around 100 men will be arriving by air to the International Airport on the island of Altis and will need to be moved by convoy to the FOB. The men should arrive on or about the time of your teams getting in place on the field. Check with your CO for particulars on the men and their status.

ENEMY
              Tensions remain high but our recent victories in the East have pushed many of the elements of the CSAT to the western part of the island. Units should remain vigilant and still be on high alert for fully operational and motivated CSAT elements in the AO.

Command has INTEL on a number of scattered troops in the AO and mission commanders should consider the INTEL and plan routes accordingly. Multiple trips on the same route is discouraged, but local commanders will be tasked with moving the Company of men to their FOB and providing security.

FRIENDLY
              CAS will be available from the Airbase on the Island but sorties are limited due to the recent fighting and the inability of support ships to get into the harbor with the recent weather in the Mediterranean.

Two aircraft have been approved for this mission and they will provide the necessary CAS and air support for the teams and their movement. Any joining squad members will need to be deployed via ground or air transport from available assets.

MISSION
              A convoy will move the men from the Airfield to their FOB. Command has authorized the use of air support for the operation and also (based on troops available) a Recon element to move forward of the main convoy to clear the proposed route.

This mission will take place on Sunday, May 25, 2014 1900Z.

Squads will assemble for SL mission briefing at Mission -15 and will drop into the base sharply at Mission start to load out and get final briefings.

Civilians are in the area and their losses are to be kept at a minimum (zero) as recent events have escalated the tensions between the locals and NATO troops. Commanders are instructed to work whenever possible with the locals to maintain professionalism.

OBJECTIVES
              Move the Company of men from the Airbase to their FOB.

Debrief will take place at the FOB.

GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
              Units will rally at the NATO Military Base at the Altis International Airport near Gravia.

Command will be providing both ground and air assets for the operation. All assets will be available at the military base on the grounds of the Altis International Airport.

Tactical Gamer unit will need to field between 23 and 32 men for this operation. Fewer men than that will require multiple trips to move the company to their base.

At this time the following support elements are approved:
              One Support Hummingbird – x1 pilot
              One Support Blackfoot – x1 pilot and x2 waist gunners
              One Marshall – x3 crew – x8 Inf Squad
              One Slammer – x3 crew
              Three HMG Hunters – x2 crew
              Six Open HEMTT transport vehicles – x1 driver each (required)
              One HEMTT Fuel vehicle – x1 driver (required)
              One HEMTT Repair Vehicle – x1 driver (required)

The operation will be a daylight operation and take place at 1300 Local time and commence at Mission +10 when satellite support will be on station over the AO.

Command will provide a single SATCOM link to Intel Corps for purposes of over watch. Squads are advised not to operate outside of SATCOM visual range (image attached) as intel will not be available and strength and force numbers are unknown at this time outside of the AO. SL can designate any single team member as the holder of the SAATCOM capability.

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
              Vehicles are to be in drivable condition to be returned to the motor pool after the operation is complete.

Local mission commanders are authorized to load out men as necessary to meet the needs of the operation (engineers, sniper / intel teams, air support teams, recon teams etc.) and should use assets as necessary to secure the movement of the Company of men to their FOB.

Civilian casualties are to be minimized (zero) at all costs. Take special care to work with locals and maintain a high level of NATO professionalism in the AO at all times.

ATTACHEMENTS

SAT Coverage map – LARGE
              SATG Coverage map - SMALL

!!!Please read all of this post before asking any questions or signing up!!!

Date: Sunday May 25, 2014 1900Z

This is a TG session open to everyone that will take place on the ArmA III server.

How to sign up:

IMPORTANT!

Players who no-show without notice for a session can be precluded from participating in the following session. Don't let your team
              mates down! Only sign up if you intend to play, you must provide at least 24 hours if you need to withdraw.
              A volunteer for the Commanding Officer is appreciated; it would be helpful of the CO makes a plan and publishes ahead of game-time.
              Planning occurs prior to launch, the server will then be locked exactly at 1900Z and the mission kicks off.
              Players will be required on TeamSpeak for a roll call 15 minutes before the session.
              The event will not last longer than 2.5 hours before it opens back up to the public.

You must include the following information with your sign-up:
              1. In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none)
              2. Leadership Abilities (and will you be a Commander or TL)
              3. Specialties

Other Information:
              • Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis.
              • The final roster will be published the day of the event.
              • Let us know the exact slot you want if it is available.

What to NOT post:
              • Comments
              • Unrelated content to a signup

Anybody who doesn't make it on the active roster will be a reserve. I urge reserves to still turn up for TeamSpeak roll call, since there are always a few no-shows.

Server:

Server: TacticalGamer.com 208.43.76.154:2333
              Password: To be revealed over TeamSpeak immediately before the session (see below).

Mission selections:

OPERATION – BAND CAMP

In the mission the following roles are available:

Slightly different format as CO may change assignments at mission launch. Drivers are necessary to transport troops. Dismount team(s) may be required to clear route. Other assets can be used based on INTEL and the CO.

Command Team
              CO
              RTO
              Medic
              Medic

Marshall
              Commander
              Driver
              Gunner

Dismount Team
              SL
              Rifleman
              Grenadier
              Auto Rifleman
              FTL
              Rifleman
              Grenadier
              Auto Rifleman

Slammer
              Commander
              Driver
              Gunner

Hunter V1
              Driver
              Gunner

Hunter V2
              Driver
              Gunner

Hunter V3
              Driver
              Gunner

HEMTT 01
              Driver

HEMTT 02
              Driver

HEMTT 03
              Driver

HEMTT 04
              Driver

HEMTT 05
              Driver

HEMTT 06
              Driver

HEMTT Fuel Vehicle
              Driver
              Engineer

HEMTT Repair Vehicle
              Driver
              Engineer

Hummingbird
              Pilot

Ghost Hawk
              Pilot
              Waist gunner 01
              Waist Gunner 02

Comment

1. Unaffiliated
                2. SL, FTL, CO (Yes I can be CO for this op. I think Dimi wants it as well. If he does I would rather drive or something easy going.)
                3. Driver, Engineer.

Comment

If I am CO, you are XO, B. Commanders orders. ;)

I will be in the Bahamas this weekend otherwise I'd be out front leading this mission without question.

To all of those who sign up, remember, these missions are an opportunity for you to bring your A-game. Teamwork, comradarie, and the chain of command flourish in these environments.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

1. Unaffiliated
                    2. FTL
                    3. Crewman (of any vehicles, HEMTT included), any member of a FT

... just for clarification 1900z is 0200est, correct? I should be available.

Comment

1. unaffiliated
                      2. FTL
                      3. inf, crewman

and 1900z is 1400est

Comment

here ya go: http://www.zulutime.net/ , save it in your favorites or whatever you call it and bring it up when needed.

Comment

Thanks Chief! Much appreciated.

.. and that's what I meant Browna, just derped when I wrote it. My bad.

Comment

In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): Unaddiliated
                            Leadership Abilities (and will you be a Commander or TL): not really.
                            Specialties: AR, AT or a medic.
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope to be there..its my birthday sunday

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse