Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOOOOOoooo, practical newb coming out of hiding here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOOOOOoooo, practical newb coming out of hiding here.

For those of you who know me, I've been all over TG for the past several years. CSS, BF2, 2142, BF3/4, PR, PS2, ArmA2 and Dayz are a few games in my repertoire. I bought ArmA3 when it was released, hell i pre ordered the damn thing, and it has been sitting installed on my SSD for the past year untouched due to college life and personal stuff chewing thru all of my time. I hope to get back into it this summer. Can someone tell me the sweet and short version of whats currently up with ArmA3 and how to get into the TG server and such.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: SOOOOOoooo, practical newb coming out of hiding here.

Welcome Nerd.

My advice, jump right in. The Arma 33 server is currently unmodded and the player base is welcoming and willing to halp.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Open your game, select your profile, (unbind G from your throw action!) choose multiplayer, choose filter, enter "tacticalgamer.com" into the host filter, double click on TacticalGamer.com Server 1, Rock n roll!
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Awww . . . but it's so much fun to see "grenade-ventory" once in a while . . . lol

Welcome (back) Sir-Nerd, hope to see you on the field of battle soon.

MadSoloSniper (AKA - Solo)

PS - "tacticalgamer.com" exactly . . . . STEAM search want's all of it, case does not matter but the whole ".com" thing has to be in there too.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X