Steam group?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam group?

I sometimes see calls for reinforcement for the server at the forums but its almost always to late for me to help by the time i find them. If only i could somehow be pinged in realtime when things are happening I'd never shy to assist.

I have an idea for that which may work. Steam groups.
    In these groups its possible to start events, what this does is it makes a small window pop up on all the online users in the group. I think this could be quite handy to help populate the server. All Arma 3 players have steam already.

What does everyone think of this idea? Good or bad etc? Is there another system that may work better?

Re: Steam group?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tacticalgamerarma
    TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

We have TS. I'll jump on TS and get in channel. The Arma Lobby isn't a bad place to wait if you don't want to seed. When I'm looking for a game I just get on & play but yeah, some seem to wait for someone else to start something. But I'm also a forum junkie, I check the What's New every hour most days.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Hah look at that my idea is so awesome it's already thought of :) joined the group. I should probably hang around in TS more as well to get the pulse of things.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X